i think that everybody in this planet should see it

Childrengrinder is kind of like Brazilian Borat. Only not that funny.

:lol:

womans of brazil smell like fecal matter it is true

Have you eve been to Brazil? Or even met a Brazilian woman? And by the way some pretty famous super models are from Brazil. I watched this top 5 supermodel countdown, the top 2 or 3 were Brazilian.

Kate Moss was 5 :zombie:

She is not attractive enough or tall enough to be a model. Her eyes are 50 feet apart. Just ew. She looks better with makeup on but without it she is ugly as shit.

kate_moss1A_300_400.jpg

and you'll be the ancor man

perfect!

That's pretty much the idea, yeah. Also I assume you mean "host", as this will not be a news program as everyone is already well aware of Brazil sucking.

Have you eve been to Brazil? Or even met a Brazilian woman? And by the way some pretty famous super models are from Brazil. I watched this top 5 supermodel countdown, the top 2 or 3 were Brazilian.

Holy shit, junior. I was obviously fucking joking. This whole "look at how smart I am" act of yours would work a whole lot better if you weren't such a God damn moron about it.

PS: I actually have met a Brazilian woman, and she is ugly as sin. She looks like what would happen if Chewbacca and Walter Matthau had a retarded baby.

That's pretty much the idea, yeah. Also I assume you mean "host", as this will not be a news program as everyone is already well aware of Brazil sucking.

Holy shit, junior. I was obviously fucking joking. This whole "look at how smart I am" act of yours would work a whole lot better if you weren't such a God damn moron about it.

PS: I actually have met a Brazilian woman, and she is ugly as sin. She looks like what would happen if Chewbacca and Walter Matthau had a retarded baby.

And on the internet I couldn't find any indicator that you are joking but now... I will not be taking any of your posts seriously. The end. I said lots of supermodels come from Brazil, I never said all Brazilian women are attractive, my neighbors are Brazilian. I met some of their relatives.

And knowing how to tell a couple types of Asians apart in no way makes a person smart. It just means that they got curious and asked someone. I never said "look how smart I am, I can tell a Chinese person from an Asian person!"
:rolleyes:
Obviously you could understand what I was saying about as well as I could understand that you were joking.

And on the internet I couldn't find any indicator that you are joking but now... I will not taking any of your posts seriously. The end. I said lots of supermodels come from Brazil, I never said all Brazilian women are attractive, my neighbors are Brazilian. I met some of their relatives.

Pretty much everyone else knew I was joking. Obviously the problem is yours and not mine. I think it's also fairly obvious that I've never taken your posts seriously, kiddo, so if you want to do the same to me that's fine and dandy.

And knowing how to tell a couple types of Asians apart in no way makes a person smart. It just means that they got curious and asked someone. I never said "look how smart I am, I can tell a Chinese person from an Asian person!"

Your intent was obvious given the context. Ah, see? That's one way you can tell how someone means something.

Obviously you could understand what I was saying about as well as I could understand that you were joking.

No, see, I got what you were saying, but you didn't get that I was joking. There's the difference.

once again, TIACN doesn't know what he's talking about. big surprise there.

Jofa, speak when spoken to. Also your comment once again fails to have any bearing whatsoever on anything that is being discussed, seeing as chances are I would know probably better than most if I was joking about, and certainly better than you. Since, you know, I'm not like disabled or anything.

ThisIsACoolName

hahahahahaha