i think that everybody in this planet should see it

Lokks like a lot of guys want to bang some Brazilians :lol: Count me in :cool:

Valerie, I think a lot of times Brazilians are quite distinguishable. Some of them look white & some look black but with the ones in the middle you can tell a lot of times. Of course not every time though.

Ah, I thought you were refuting or adding to my point about Koreans being the most easily distinguishable East Asian ethnicity, which baffled me because Brazilians are on the other side of the planet :p

thats awesome. I'd love to see them too, but I doubt they'd come to america.

yep. i believe. i'll try to post some photos.

Lokks like a lot of guys want to bang some Brazilians :lol: Count me in :cool:

Valerie, I think a lot of times Brazilians are quite distinguishable. Some of them look white & some look black but with the ones in the middle you can tell a lot of times. Of course not every time though.

dude, brazil and usa aren't so different... of course i'm talking about the kind of people that lives on the two countries.

the south of brazil was colonized by germans and anothers civilizations from east europe... north and northeast by portugueses and spanishes, and they brought slaves from africa to do the dirty job, and now, we have the most multiracial country of the world.

and dude, trust me, racism is more common than you think. sometimes i have racist ideas too, but i don't let it change to a social behaviour, and you know what everyone fears what is unknown.