i think that everybody in this planet should see it

It's a good thing you can tell them apart now, because if you can't it means your a racist and you won't be able to get a job. To really prove that you're tolerant of all people, though, you need to be able to tell the difference between Nigerians and Cameroonians.
nigerpleasekj7.jpg

Mathias, that is fairly common. My grandparents are racists

Mathiäs;6678844 said:
You know what's really fucked up? The biggest racist I know is my grandmother, who lives with us.

Don't worry, we're gonna take porch-monkey back one way or another!

The only reason it changed to a race topic was because someone didn't realize that not all Latin Americans are Mexican.

It's a good thing you can tell them apart now, because if you can't it means your a racist and you won't be able to get a job. To really prove that you're tolerant of all people, though, you need to be able to tell the difference between Nigerians and Cameroonians.

Don't know much about African people, I know that Etheopians (if its spelled that way) usually have longer noses, and don't have wider ones like some other African peoples. There is a kid who sits next to me in history who is from West Africa, I could ask him. Unless you weren't seriously seeing if I could tell the difference.

Don't know much about African people, I know that Etheopians (if its spelled that way) usually have longer noses, and don't have wider ones like some other African peoples. There is a kid who sits next to me in history who is from West Africa, I could ask him. Unless you weren't seriously seeing if I could tell the difference.

No, I actually don't care. I was actually making fun of your apparent boasting that you claim to be able to differentiate between Chinese and Japanese people by sight, because that is

A.) A lame thing to be proud of, and equally lame thing to chide others for not being able to do. And,

B.) Probably not true.

Even if it is, it doesn't really make you any more "worldly" or anything like that, since all you did was ask someone else.

The only reason it changed to a race topic was because someone didn't realize that not all Latin Americans are Mexican.

yep. and i must to say that it's a shame for this sick stupid bastard

childrengrinder has probably the best taste in music of anyone on this board.

you too dude!!! btw, i'll see agathocles in the end of this month here, in rio. awesome month with napalm in the beggining and agathocles to finish

No, I actually don't care. I was actually making fun of your apparent boasting that you claim to be able to differentiate between Chinese and Japanese people by sight, because that is

A.) A lame thing to be proud of, and equally lame thing to chide others for not being able to do. And,

B.) Probably not true.

Even if it is, it doesn't really make you any more "worldly" or anything like that, since all you did was ask someone else.

Oh yeah like I go around bragging about that. My school has a lot of Asian people, so of course I would pick this up. I hang out with Asian people too, they talk about their views on Koreans and Chinese and stuff and I couldn't tell them apart so I asked. Thats the only reason I know. I'm not trying to be more "worldly" I just thought you asked a serious question, and I answered.

Anyway I thought the Chinese and Japanese thing was common knowledge.

And how is that bragging? If I worked at an ice cream stand and said "that guy sucks at ice cream mixing, he can't mix ice cream for shit" would that be bragging?

And how is that bragging? If I worked at an ice cream stand and said "that guy sucks at ice cream mixing, he can't mix ice cream for shit" would that be bragging?

No, but of course that doesn't have anything to do with what we're talking about here. It would be more applicable if you worked at an ice cream stand and said of a coworker "I bet that stupid fucker can't even tell the difference between Smuckers sundae syrup and Hershey's chocolate syrup by smell alone, which I can". That would be bragging, yes.