i think that everybody in this planet should see it

Well, you can't possibly know that your country is the best by not going to any other countries.

If you really mean to make the claim that your country is THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, then if you want to be taken fucking seriously, you have to actually have some evidence to support your claim, namely having experienced other countries. Otherwise you're just full of shit and don't know what you're talking about.

If you really mean to make the claim that your country is THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD, then if you want to be taken fucking seriously, you have to actually have some evidence to support your claim, namely having experienced other countries. Otherwise you're just full of shit and don't know what you're talking about.

ok. so, nobody here can say what is the best country, cuz i'm sure that nobody knows all countries... my point is supported by the facts that i see on tv news and newspaper

ok. so, nobody here can say what is the best country, cuz i'm sure that nobody knows all countries... my point is supported by the facts that i see on tv news and newspaper

So, you're going to believe what the media tells you about how good your country is without physically experiencing what there is to experience in other countries?

You really are a fucking idiot.

So, you're going to believe what the media tells you about how good your country is without physically experiencing what there is to experience in other countries?

You really are a fucking idiot.

no dude, you didn't understand... i'm talking about thebad points of your country. the violence on universities and natural catastrophes, like catrina, noel, el niño and many others... we don't have this things here.

You, not surprisingly, know very little about your own country.

Brazil has been unable to reflect its recent economic achievements into social development. Poverty, urban violence, growing social security debts, inefficient public services, and the low value of the minimum wage are some of the main social issues that currently challenge the Brazilian government. The rate of poverty is in part attributed to the country's economic inequality. Brazil ranks among the world's highest nations in the Gini coefficient index of inequality assessment. According to Fundação Getúlio Vargas, in 2006 the rate of people living below the poverty line based on labour income was of 19.31% of the population — a 33% reduction considering the previous three years.

The level of violence in some large urban centers is comparable to that of a war zone. Analysts generally suggest the alarming social inequality as the major reason behind this problem. Muggings, robberies, kidnappings and gang violence are common in the largest cities. Police brutality and corruption are widespread. Innefficient public services, especially those related to security, education and health, severely affect quality of life. Minimum wages fail in fulfilling the constitutional requirements set in article 7, IV, regarding living standards. Brazil currently ranks 69th in Human Development Index. The social security system is considered unreliable and has been historically submerged in large debts and graft, which have been steadily increasing along the 1990s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil#Social_issues
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_issues_in_Brazil

http://hdrstats.undp.org/countries/data_sheets/cty_ds_BRA.html
http://hdrstats.undp.org/countries/country_fact_sheets/cty_fs_BRA.html

Brazil is a horrible fucking country to live in socioeconomopolitically speaking, tbh.

Whatever country you live in is only as good as what your socioeconomic status is. The richest dudes in Iraq or Cambodia or Brazil probably think their country is awesome, but the poorest people in America or England or Canada would probably live somewhere else.

You call us lazy? What about the tons of beaners that don't think twice about learning the language of the country they're sneaking into. Someone make an immigration thread.

Take it easy with the racial slurs you fucking cunt.

@ childrengrinder: Props on the video. More stroke material for me. Those were some hot chicas. I need to move to Brazil asap.

i never said we don't have problems with the political/economic scene. i know that it's more usual here than in any 1st world country, but your country is violent too, and have few natural atractives... dude, i live in rio de janeiro, and i believe that who lives in california is very different than others american citizens.

p.s.: i'm not poor or rich, cuz this i believe that i have a general idea of all social classes of my country

@Cythraul: a little fight

Last edited by a moderator:
i never said we don't have problems with the political/economic scene. i know that it's more usual here than in any 1st world country, but your country is violent too, and have few natural atractives... dude, i live in rio de janeiro, and i believe that who lives in california is very different than others american citizens.

^ Makes no sense.