I think we know who won Alien vs. Star Wars?

Witcher

Into the trees...
Mar 14, 2008
www.myspace.com
I thought i'd just point out that before the thread was deleted (with good reason) Star Wars owned Alien in the poll like 70-30%?
...Oh well so its settled?

Post this comparison crap over at imdb. This is neither Opeth nor music related. In fact just add to their existing threads. I'm sure there is a thread going on both the franchises boards of this comparison.

Or make a comparison that makes sense. Star Wars vs. Star Trek for example.

Firstly I was'nt the one who made the comparison... secondly why are you behaving as if your personally insulted by the thread? .... any respectable human cares about these sort of comparisons... :p

im waiting for the follow up thread next week entitled "Star Wars vs Alien: A Look Back."

While we are reminiscing on shit threads, who remembers that one where the OP claimed that if the thread got to 100 pages Mike would do a solo acoustic album. I remember laughing at the people who bought it.

Remember that thread about that guy that met Denise Richards in his Morningrise T-shirt. The thread just turned into how much they wanted to fuck her, one guy said he wanted to piss in her ass. That was pretty funny. Tbh I'd fuck her, but I was more interested in where he got a Morningrise T-shirt in medium, everywhere I look they are large or bigger.

Remember that thread about that guy that met Denise Richards in his Morningrise T-shirt. The thread just turned into how much they wanted to fuck her, one guy said he wanted to piss in her ass. That was pretty funny. Tbh I'd fuck her, but I was more interested in where he got a Morningrise T-shirt in medium, everywhere I look they are large or bigger.

:lol: If this weren't so long I'd definitely make it my sig.

hahahah

I remember that. Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking. My brother went postering in LA with her once, at one of Robbie Conal's guerilla art attacks.

^haha. Remember that Nathan-LOL kid who drew LOL on his head and put it up as his avatar. I remember me and Vivoren bullied him till he logged off, then Samsara banned him haha what a douche. He was that moron that wanted sex with Mike for his chicken pox. Also remember that idiot that kept saying all Black metal has shit lyrics then someone posted him a link to Dso- Fas's lyrics. His admittance to being completely wrong was pretty funny.