I think we know who won Alien vs. Star Wars?

Do you guys remember when that metal wrath guy said something stupid? Ya, that time.

Do you guys remember when I had Scott Walker in my signature and a few people thought it was Nicholas Cage? And when that guy thought my current signature was vagina's :lol:.

^haha. Remember that Nathan-LOL kid who drew LOL on his head and put it up as his avatar. I remember me and Vivoren bullied him till he logged off, then Samsara banned him haha what a douche. He was that moron that wanted sex with Mike for his chicken pox. Also remember that idiot that kept saying all Black metal has shit lyrics then someone posted him a link to Dso- Fas's lyrics. His admittance to being completely wrong was pretty funny.

One of the many great moments in the history of Nathan_Lol was when some guy photoshopped his girlfriends face out of a picture nathan had posted and put in Mike's face, and then some guy said "Oh nice, you even kept her dumbo ears!" Nathan probably felt like killing himself after that thread..

One of the many great moments in the history of Nathan_Lol was when some guy photoshopped his girlfriends face out of a picture nathan had posted and put in Mike's face, and then some guy said "Oh nice, you even kept her dumbo ears!" Nathan probably felt like killing himself after that thread..
haha yeah I made one too, but the thread got locked not long after I did it so I don't think many saw it, but I found it, I upped this just after he got banned...
2qwncqg.jpg

Hey, I was the one that started the Alien vs Star Wars thread.
And for the record - Alien wins, after you filter off the knuckle-dragger segment who invariably weighs in... ha ha

Alien vs Star Wars > another discussion about which Opeth song you like/hate or live set lists... blah blah kill me

ROTFL! I was the meanie who dropped the "dumbo ears" line. I felt kinda bad about it for about 1.3 nanoseconds, then I remembered what a complete tool the guy was and let fly! I actually kinda miss ol' Nate, he was so much fun to abuse!