I understand you people like Hammers of Misfortune here.

you're all like

"so john why am i so completely and utterly right about 100 things i regurgitate and whine about over and over and over and over despite the fact that nobody listens please answer a bunch of leading questions"

and hes like "*yawns*"

Erik said:
you're all like

"so john why am i so completely and utterly right about 100 things i regurgitate and whine about over and over and over and over despite the fact that nobody listens please answer a bunch of leading questions"

I'm pretty bad with people, but not so bad as to word questions that way and expect anything other than argument. And that's the point.

Erik said:
and hes like "*yawns*"

I would think writing some long answers isn't a *yawn*. The bunch of bands who obviously just deleted similar questionnaires, that's a *yawn*

Erik said:
haha that was actually a direct quote from one of your more boring questions

... which was followed by three short paragraphs.

Come on, there are better examples to show where he was completely and utterly bored while answering this thing. You can do better than this.

Me, I suddenly want to name my Libertarian grindcore band-to-be Behoritoth.

Erik said:
man i wasn't actually even seriously arguing that more that i was completely and utterly bored while reading it because youre just reiterating what you've reiterated over and over and over and over and over and over and over ever since your scum issue

I've told you a million times to stop exaggerating.

It's over and over and over, not over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Can't pin Burns' stuff on me. :)

Tell us Why all these new metalcore bands are wearing brand new classic metal T-shirts in all of their photos.

This is called Fashion. It's prevalent in all aspects of society, everywhere. It affects everything from guitar tones and amps (Sunn amps are in this year, Orange are sooo two years ago), to production techniques. It is particularly hegemonous in the realms of footwear and hairstyles.

where the f is NAD?

welcome to the internet, where you can be a dick and not have to worry about getting your ass kicked

Demilich said:
Why interview an amazing musician and interesting guy like John Cobbett and waste even a single question on metalcore and fashion?

Because he's obviously an intelligent man who can come up with thought provoking and witty responses to just about everything (including the ones that may come across as irrelevant to his music), as this admittedly overlong questionaire proves? Loved the parable about bedroom black metal and the true metal labeling...