I understand you people like Hammers of Misfortune here.

shatner.jpg

Erik said:
the best part is that i'm sure that whenever you get criticism like this you feel all smug and think to yourself "aww yeah thats the price to pay to stir up some shit in the metal scene... telling the cold hard truth sure is impopular in this circle jerking self righteous scene... good thing lotfp is here as the last bastion of clearheaded rationality..."
and what the hell makes you the authority? it's like you expect him to say "oh sorry your majesty, you're right, i'm just gonna quit now and go listen to bjork, but only if it's ok with you my lord Grimmster McAsshole"
dorian gray said:
welcome to the internet, where you can be a dick and not have to worry about getting your ass kicked

cthulufhtagn said:
and what the hell makes you the authority? it's like you expect him to say "oh sorry your majesty, you're right, i'm just gonna quit now and go listen to bjork, but only if it's ok with you my lord Grimmster McAsshole"
ERIK WE ALL HATE YOU

cthulufhtagn said:
.... i'm just gonna quit now and go listen to bjork, but only if it's ok with you my lord Grimmster McAsshole"
:lol: on par with your Opeth-forum posts of yore

JC sounds like quite a moody bastard, although fair game, he took his time answering those 100 questions. The phone interview sounded a little argumentative.

Both Haughm and Cobbett seem a little snobbish when it comes to being lumped in with the "heavy metal" social club....and yet those two sick fucks write some of the best music to be found in heavy metal, evar.

I fucking hate interviews that are all about 'what was the recording like' 'how many tracks will be on it' 'how man fucking strings does your fucking guitar have'. They are ridiculously lame. I havn't read these interviews sooo I have no idea if they are lame as well, but 'technical' interviews are by far the most boring.

lol @ "how many strings does your guitar have?"

also, lol @ smarmy, condescending musicians. There are high school jazz band geeks with more technical skill than Haughm, Cobbett, et al.

Demilich said:
And that means absolutely fuck all! Yay!

Orgy? Hmm. Even though the jazz band had a guitar and was therefore cooler than the "regular" band, I'm thinking they still weren't fucking much of anything, let alone fucking all.

(early morning just woke up the wife hasn't had her coffee yet non humor)

It may be because I'm tired and burnt out after the SACRIFICE reunion show tonight, but I have very little notion of what you're talking about. I liked the interviews though, despite some :erk: questions and answers.

Demilich said:
That's all I could come up with. :erk: I wanted to say something like, "lol @ smarmy, condescending musicians who's royalty checks come in single digits" but that doesn't make any sense either. Basically, just lol @ anyone who is smarmy and condescending. There's just no call for it.

Demilich said:

Jim LotFP said:
Orgy? Hmm. Even though the jazz band had a guitar and was therefore cooler than the "regular" band, I'm thinking they still weren't fucking much of anything, let alone fucking all.

Demilich said:
It may be because I'm tired and burnt out after the SACRIFICE reunion show tonight, but I have very little notion of what you're talking about.

:lol:

That fucking rules right there.