I used to like this so much.

holy shit, I remember reboot!!!

I never got into Felix the Cat or any of those other cartoons... I guess I was way into Looney Tunes, and didn't really give a damn about anything else that was on.
Well, I was very young. I am still into Looney Tunes to this day (hence my Sylvester the Cat bed covers)

shame on me. :lol:

^^Yep...

One of the best cartoons ever I think is Biker Mice from Mars. I watched it a lot when I was a kid...Modo was my favorite, I even had an actionfigure or whatever it is. Pity nowadays cartoons like that are more boys stuff.

^^Yep...

One of the best cartoons ever I think is Biker Mice from Mars. I watched it a lot when I was a kid...Modo was my favorite, I even had an actionfigure or whatever it is. Pity nowadays cartoons like that are more boys stuff.

i liked :D i had the PC game i was fucking addicted haha

^^Yep...

I loved that cartoon! Had an action figure of the white mouse with the metal plate on his face..still have it actually,seen it again in the attic the other day :) The Animals of Farthing Wood, and Hey Arnold rocked too..

Fuck Alvin and the Chipmunks.

TMNT, Transformers, C.O.P.S. & The Muppets (Babies included) and then there was this show (see: video)....whose theme song will be forever stuck in my head. I refuse to watch this video so that I don't go singing it all day.

EDIT: I'm watching the video with no sound, and I really still with I could have a dinosaur as a friend
ohwell.gif

EDIT2: Biker Mice from Mars was suckasslame too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Fuck Alvin and the Chipmunks.

TMNT, Transformers, C.O.P.S. & The Muppets (Babies included) and then there was this show (see: video)....whose theme song will be forever stuck in my head. I refuse to watch this video so that I don't go singing it all day.

EDIT: I'm watching the video with no sound, and I really still with I could have a dinosaur as a friend
ohwell.gif

EDIT2: Biker Mice from Mars was suckasslame too!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE :worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy finally someone else who knows C.O.P.S.

Last edited by a moderator: