I used to like this so much.

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE :worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy finally someone else who knows C.O.P.S.

Damn. I've never met anyone else who watched that show aside from me and the kid I used to watch it with. Everyone just assumed I was crazy until I could prove it existed (thank you intertubes!) I hope for it to someday be released on DVD

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. I've never met anyone else who watched that show aside from me and the kid I used to watch it with. Everyone just assumed I was crazy until I could prove it existed (thank you intertubes!) I hope for it to someday be released on DVD

I remember the show, I just didn't know the name :lol: I can't believe it was so easy. I remember another show I used to watch when I was little, it was in a department store and the mannequin came to life at night, I think his name was Sam? *googles*

Eek the Cat was better

I remember that show too :lol: The caveman sketch at the end was the best.

Teletubbies are lame. What I remember most is "Banga's and Mash", "Super Ted", "Bananna Man" and "Johnson and Friends". I'm sure there is some others. Oh fuck, I almost forgot Tales of Farthing Woods or something. That show was insanely good.

I remember another show I used to watch when I was little, it was in a department store and the mannequin came to life at night, I think his name was Sam? *googles*

Wasn't that a movie? There was a show called I believe "little wonder" with some creepy little ginger girl who was supposed to be a robot. That was fucking weird.

ALF also ruled btw...and was just as good as I remembered it to be when I saw it on Nick at night a few years back

Wasn't that a movie? There was a show called I believe "little wonder" with some creepy little ginger girl who was supposed to be a robot. That was fucking weird.

ALF also ruled btw...and was just as good as I remembered it to be when I saw it on Nick at night a few years back

No, I know the mannequin movie... this was different... I just FAINTLY remember this show, there was a girl who at night talked to the mannequin, a guy in a blue uniform who came to life at night :lol: But whatever.

There was also Eureeka's Castle that I remember watching :lol:

Hahaha, nobody here cares about my T.V shows. What a let down...

I've heard of super ted...thats about it.

Dude...Eureekas Castle for the motherfucking win! Magellan. Bog and Quagmire. Batley. Everything about that show ruled immensely.

Sharon, Lois and Braham anyone?

I saw them live 3 times.

I don't know if Captain Tsubasa is known abroad, but here in Italy, when I was little, everybody watched it...

I'm sorry, the music in the video is in Italian, but I couldn't put on the opening credits in japanese, I'm too used to this version! :D

Last edited by a moderator: