I used to like this so much.

does anyone remember captn planet, they all had these powers like fire, water, and earth, and then there was that one gayass motherfuka with the power of "heart"..................he must have felt so ripped off:lol::lol:

Captain Planet. He's our hero. Gonna take polution down to zero.

Worst. Superhero. Ever.

And yes...the heart kid and his monkey were totally lame

You're obviously too young to be here then, :lol: The teletubbies came out when I was like 12-13 :lol:

Well, I'm older than most of the people around here but I know what Teletubbies are! :)

I don't know if Captain Tsubasa is known abroad, but here in Italy, when I was little, everybody watched it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGN3Z8aWiSs

I'm sorry, the music in the video is in Italian, but I couldn't put on the opening credits in japanese, I'm too used to this version! :D
Ariiiiii!!!! I ALWAYS watched this, in our country it was called "Holly & Benji", I adored it... *_*

...I had kind of a baby-crush on the non-existant Benji... go me, that was soooo funny, I was so little! XD

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE :worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy finally someone else who knows C.O.P.S.

I used to Watch that :lol:
That guy at the front of the line at Sonata you said was annoying as fuck, has episodes of it on Tape apparently :p.

Edit:
Is taht The Guy from City TV :lol:!?!?

Last edited by a moderator: