I,VOYAGER on digital cable METAL music choice channel!!

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
I heard "I,Voyager" on the music choice METAL channel. Pretty standard NEVERMORE to me with some great guitarwork. I'm anxiously awaiting July 28 for E.O.R. I'm sure most hear have probably downloaded or heard some of the new album, but I guess I'm lazy. I'm sometimes a very impatient person and don't feel like taking the time to download shit. Also, I like the whole idea of the artwork and packaging when getting a new C.D. Just my 2 cents.

All that I have heard is Enemies of Reality. I can't wait to hear the whole thing. July 29th, July 29th, JULY 29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZANEX said:
I heard "I,Voyager" on the music choice METAL channel. Pretty standard NEVERMORE to me with some great guitarwork. I'm anxiously awaiting July 28 for E.O.R.
Well, I'm glad it's making the rounds. That's easily my second favorite on the album. I can't tell you the first until we're officially allowed to talk about the tracks and all that jazz. All I know is I PITY the fool at the record store if they don't have the CD there at 9am on Tuesday!!! :devil: