Nevermore On Cable T.v. (sort Of)....

ZANEX

Alone Within My Lunacy
Sep 4, 2001
PARIS/WINCHESTER,KENTUCKY U.S.A.
Visit site
On the "METAL" music choice channel on Adelphia Digital Cable NEVERMORE'S "Narcosynthesis" was played along with cover art and "facts" about who produced the album. I have seen NEVERMORE facts before on this channel, but haven't heard NEVERMORE played before until today. Maybe the NEVERMORE dudes are moving up in the world:lol: Ha!Ha!

Damn rebirth, is there any band you haven't heard of. Every band I mention, you seem to remember. You know your shit. I have the first two EVERY MOTHER' NIGHTMARE releases. I think they're are a more southern/countrified Skid Row or Motley Crue. I wish they would put out a live EMN. That would be nice.

whoever finds out these "facts" on music choice is a retard. some of them arent even facts.

Yeah MSC, some of the "facts" are stupid. It will say something like "Rex Brown of Down is known to cook a mean barbecue" or "The members of Down are Black Sabbath Fans" or "The members of "such and such band" have been friends since childhood". Some of the shit on this is kind of "corny".

for sure...............
Your idle comments don't server you well....
EVERY MOTHER' NIGHTMARE is over the top car music, yeah it is grovey....yeah i got thousnads of stuff, i still have it on chrome tape...tell you soon, whats onthe other side, hahahahah...EVERY MOTHER' NIGHTMARE is a heavy versionof jason and the sorchers...oh and i live in sydney, remember its a small small world..ZANEX..

rebirth, I'll try to go through my tape collection and see what I can find. I'm sure I'll get flamed for liking some of the bands. Here's one for you, remember SLIK TOXIK from Canada? Cheers. By the way, it is a small world after all.