I wanna transcend godamnit...

NAD said:
Jeez that Mark Ryden thing sounds cool!
No more soup for you!

But I'll send you a CD-R instead. Remember, think outside the boundaries of metal. This is ambient music performed with nothing in mind other than to transport the listener into "The Beyond".

17746.jpg

Now, all bow down to Lucio Fulci. :worship:

I've heard stuff from Diamanda Galas is quite trippy and scary. I've never heard anything from her, though.

Black Winter Day said:
I bow to the god of gore...

Have any of you heard Enoch? Horror-soundtrack music not unlike Goblin, brought to you by Mirai (Sigh, Necrophagia) and Killjoy (Necrophagia). Read about 'em in Terrorizer, sounds pretty fucking cool.
First of all, I need some Goblin. And I need it bad.

Secondly, I hope this Enoch isn't anything like Necrophagia. Mirai just gets swallowed up in Necrophagia and it's a waste of his superb talents.

Sigh >> Necrophagia

BloodStainedWalls said:
Yes indeed. It's not bad...better than the new one imo which I cannot get into.
Absolutely - I wouldn't have considered the new one for you, but I can imagine you liking El Norra Alila...

,,,by the way, you have PM.

Ok try Messiaens quartet for the end of time. I love Palestrina there is something so deep and ancient about his music. Have you tried Schoenberg? I hear alot of byzantine chanting lately, very interesting and transcendent.

Metal wise- Pelican Australsia, I know you have it. In fact everythin gI would recommend I know you would already have.

Non Metal- Dredgs El Cielo, early Joy division, Ill think of more.

speed said:
Ok try Messiaens quartet for the end of time. I love Palestrina there is something so deep and ancient about his music. Have you tried Schoenberg? I hear alot of byzantine chanting lately, very interesting and transcendent.

Metal wise- Pelican Australsia, I know you have it. In fact everythin gI would recommend I know you would already have.

Non Metal- Dredgs El Cielo, early Joy division, Ill think of more.

Nice to see you back bro. How was the trip?! Good, I hope.

I will check out the first rec you posted...Messiaens Quartet and Schoenberg...classical I take it? Classical music is always good for escapism.

Pelican, and Dredg are fucking amazing. I'm actually listening to ELCIelo as I am typing. heh As for Joy Division, I have still yet to hear a fair amount of it.

It was a great trip, alot of work, but alot of fun. I am really going to miss the food the women, and the chaos.

Oh Id like to add Pink Floyd's Meddle and Piper at the Gates of Dawn. I was listening to them today and I couldnt help noticing they floyd was far more experimental and in my opinon just better up to Meddle.

speed said:
It was a great trip, alot of work, but alot of fun. I am really going to miss the food the women, and the chaos.

Oh Id like to add Pink Floyd's Meddle and Piper at the Gates of Dawn. I was listening to them today and I couldnt help noticing they floyd was far more experimental and in my opinon just better up to Meddle.
\

Im glad to hear that you enjoyed it at least. :)

I have pretty much the entire Floyd library so I'll check out that album again. Its been sooooo frickin long anyhow.

More experimental no doubt, Piper at the Gates of Dawn is a total mindfuck. But not better as far as I'm concerned. :)

Animals > all other Floyd