I Want A T-Shirt!

Austin4

TurdLap
Apr 21, 2003
MPLS, MN
futuresperfect.com
I've had to throw away my SA shirt due to wear and tear and can't seem the find another one. I originally bought mine at lasercd.com but they seem to be out of stock and/or not offering it anymore.

Anyone know where to find one?

Looks like I need to read the forum before posting. I see that there's already a t-shirt thread so I'm not the only one who wants one.

REPRESS

REPRESS

REPRESS

REPRESS!

If the label won't do it, can't the band at least set up a cafepress site to print shirts? Their quality of shirts is pretty good there. I'd create one myself through their site, but they won't allow you to upload band logos and other copyrighted stuff unless you own the copyright.

How'd that shirt come out? Does it actually look good (the edges look like they could use some blending, etc)? If it did turn out at least decent, I'll order one on there... Also, where'd you get a big enough blow-up of the cover?

I was thinking of using Cafepress to make an FF7 shirt for myself. I remember seeing your cafepress ASU shirt here and being impressed by it, but I've heard they fade pretty easily - considering it's been awhile, I thought I'd ask how yours is doing?

I have both shirts, and like the "?" one more than the cover art.

a Question for you Mr. Mickelson, what is the significance of he #s on the sleeves? I thought it was variations of the "divine proportion", or the "golden mean"