I want an Eternity shirt!!

haha. this is the best thread in months. well done gorik, give him the shirt like. is this sotheby's or what? :lol:

Serious :
I'm selling an Anathema AFDTE long sleeve like this one :

RAZ439.gif

Note than mine :

-was bought on tour and is slightly different from this one since THERE ARE NO PRINTS ON THE SLEEVES
-Is WHITE instead of black
-Is almost new. I must have worn it 5-6 times only.

They're selling it for 16GBP on Razamataz. Which is 22.9€. So I propose 12€ for it + package and shipping costs. Anyone interested ?

Edit : It's an XL one

i just found 15 clean white starflam t-shirts in my street, from a bankrupt sewing shop. anyone who wants one can come over to get one, you'll get a free beer with it, cheers!

cedarbreed said:
They're selling it for 16GBP on Razamataz. Which is 22.9?. So I propose 12? for it + package and shipping costs. Anyone interested ?

Are you coming to Krakow on january? If you are, take it with you and i'll buy it for 12?. I don't have any money now, and with shipping it would be too expensive :erk:

anyone in for a moonspell batik shirt from irreligious? completely worn out but you cant find it anywhere anymore ;)

cedarbreed said:
Serious :
I'm selling an Anathema AFDTE long sleeve like this one :

RAZ439.gif

Note than mine :

-was bought on tour and is slightly different from this one since THERE ARE NO PRINTS ON THE SLEEVES
-Is WHITE instead of black
-Is almost new. I must have worn it 5-6 times only.

They're selling it for 16GBP on Razamataz. Which is 22.9€. So I propose 12€ for it + package and shipping costs. Anyone interested ?

So it's completely different from what's in the picture, that's what you mean.

eup said:
Are you coming to Krakow on january? If you are, take it with you and i'll buy it for 12?. I don't have any money now, and with shipping it would be too expensive :erk:

I might be coming to Krakow but it's far from being sure yet, I'll know after christmas I think.

Dhatura said:
So it's completely different from what's in the picture, that's what you mean.

No, it's the same except that it's white instead of black. And no printing on the sleeves. Easy, isn't it ? :p
Couldn't find a pic of it on the net, I guess this one is not very common but if anyone is interest I can webcam it :D