I want Blood Inside goddammit.

Ohhhhhhh you dirty bastard!!! :loco:

I guess the first 2000 have some limited velvet inner thingy, or something. Sounds pretty nifty.

True, have you seen the news on the Jester records website? They were selling it yesterday, but not today until June the 6th now :(

Yeah, I was fully planning on pre-ordering ASAP from their website to get the limited version. June 6th is also the last day of my uni year :cool: \M/

SHIT! I didn't even see that yesterday, although I'm pretty sure I even checked the site. Damn blindness. :zombie: Dammit, this means almost two more months of waiting nooooooooooooooooooooo.......

Sounds like you get to fully enjoy your well deserved break with new Ulver. :cool:

Well, it's in a white cardboard slipcase, with red design. :Smug: Just kidding, I've only had the chance to listen once, but based ont hat it is quite unlike anything I've ever heard before. Rocky at moments, atmospheric at others. Kind of like A Quick Fix except denser, lots of changes in mood throughout. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Will let you know what I think properly after more listens ;)

Not to mention the fact that doing so publically would guarantee he'd never receive a promo again. Labels don't look too kindly at such acts.

Downloading albums = bad.
Leaking albums = way worse.

One Inch Man said:
Not to mention the fact that doing so publically would guarantee he'd never receive a promo again. Labels don't look too kindly at such acts.

What was exactly the problem with the release?

One Inch Man said:

Heh doesn't matter, someone else has already done it.

I'm listening to it so far, it's interesting, alot different from Perdition City, some songs I don't like, they're a bit too upbeat and pop oriented for me.

Just need to give it a few more listens.

For lack of a better description I'll say it sounds like "A Quick Fix..." with some Antimatter and a little "Perdition City" thrown in the mix. "Dressed in Black" and "Christmas" were the two that stood out as the best after the first listen, but my opinion might change. There's some nice guitar parts on a few tracks. As far as downloading this goes, I have no problem with downloading music as long as you buy the stuff you like. I still buy the same number of CDs (maybe more), but every one of them is good now.

So why do you guys think Ulver named the album Blood Inside? And what do you guys think the message is, in this album...If there is any! I like the video for It Is Not Sound, but there might be a deeper meaning with it, that I dont really get. Last but no least, what do you guys think about the cover art and why do you think they chose this one? Alot of questions right? :erk:
trick033.jpg