i don't like Blood Inside

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
i'm a big fan of post-BM Ulver. in fact sometimes i think i like the Silence EPs even better than Perdition City itself.

but other than the first 3 tracks of Blood Inside, i honestly find it to be pretty poop.

any takers?

The first 3 songs are indeed the best tracks on Blood Inside. I like it more than Perdition City, but I like Marriage of Heaven and Hell the most.. haven't heard the other movie soundtracks or the Silence EPs though.

im a black metal fan myself but a fan of music in general first and foremost and i would still have to say blood inside is the best ulver release yet.

I have to put Quick Fix of Melancholy and Perdition City above Blood Inside, but thats because there's more of Garm's voice to be found on those albums... which i'm a big fan of.

Also I've only given Blood Inside a pair of listens, may need more.

im not sure if blood inside is better or worse than any other ulver album. but i do know i love it...and think its the album of the year for 2005. only time will tell if i enjoy it as much as say perdition city.

Blood Inside is in my top few favorite Ulver albums (which constantly is juggled.)

Quite frankly its genius throughout, but also one of their most alienating albums that less people will be able to dig into as deeply.