I want Blood Inside goddammit.

Blood Inside IS the best album I have heard this year yet and is already one of the best damn albums I have EVER heard. Shit these are geniuses at work here, for they have created something that has NEVER been heard of before. This shit is just so fucked up and weird but at the same time there's so much going on - so much in fact that I just love everything about it. There's chaos mixed in with sheer emotion at times and the sound production is beyond top-notch.

My bro grabbed a copy of the limited edition and it is ULTRA SEXY. Too bad I missed out on it, but oh well. I think the lmt edition also features the video for It Is Not Sound which may not be included on the normal version. Not 100% sure though.

BEST song on the album is definitely Blinded by Blood (Garm's vocals for christ sakes! :eek: Damn....his vocals!!!), followed very closely by It Is Not Sound then Christmas, but honestly, there isn't a single track that sucks on this album. I love listening to it from beginning to end, it's just marvellous. I love it all though....everything. Operator kicks MUCH ass by the way...and love the telephone ringing in the song before it - perfect transition! In the Red deserves mention as well, aye.

hey alcapoth
yeah we've discussed the album on the opeth forum, and i agree about it's eliteness.
i ordered my copy from THE END, and should be getting it ina few days, and yes it DOES include the video for It is not Sound :)

too bad there are only random posts here once every month or so :( let's revive this forum!

crimson said:
i ordered my copy from THE END, and should be getting it ina few days

also get a free poster and sticker! nice

crimson said:
too bad there are only random posts here once every month or so let's revive this forum!

i agree, the Neovoid jester-records board is the closest thing to an active ulver message board right now, and it sucks almost as much as this one.

Still anyone interested in the Box?
I would sell one of mine (got 2 ) for 50 Euros plus shipping.

What an ass! You bought two when you only wanted one, basically taking one away from someone else. Now you're being very generous by parting with it for something like a 30 Euro markup. If you didn't want it, then why did you buy it? If you need to make some money then there are plenty of respectable ways to do so, but capitalizing off of someone else's art is very low.

He Who Dwellest in the Night said:
What an ass! You bought two when you only wanted one, basically taking one away from someone else. Now you're being very generous by parting with it for something like a 30 Euro markup. If you didn't want it, then why did you buy it? If you need to make some money then there are plenty of respectable ways to do so, but capitalizing off of someone else's art is very low.

Calm down man, I got one as a present after I already ordered one... (by the way I ordered mine for exactly 50 Euros, so I make zero win)

deliverance said:
hey alcapoth
yeah we've discussed the album on the opeth forum, and i agree about it's eliteness.
i ordered my copy from THE END, and should be getting it ina few days, and yes it DOES include the video for It is not Sound :)

too bad there are only random posts here once every month or so :( let's revive this forum!

yeah, i remember, hehe.
man, more feedback on Ulver is apparent on the opeth forums than on their OWN forum even.
I agree, this thread needs to flourish with MUCH talk about the band and especially the new album, Blood Inside because dammit, this album needs all the praise it can get - rightfully so!

Again: Does anybody want that Blood Inside velvet box? I offer it for 30 Euros + shipping.
I don't want to advertise or whatever, but I think I better ask you as real Ulver fans before I put it up on eBay, you know.

:hotjump:

NattensMadrigal said:
Again: Does anybody want that Blood Inside velvet box? I offer it for 30 Euros + shipping.
I don't want to advertise or whatever, but I think I better ask you as real Ulver fans before I put it up on eBay, you know.

:hotjump:

i'd like to buy it if it's not late already?

Scarlet you got a PM ;)

For the other, help to spread this banner please:

template.gif

Alcapoth said:
yeah, i remember, hehe.
man, more feedback on Ulver is apparent on the opeth forums than on their OWN forum even.
I agree, this thread needs to flourish with MUCH talk about the band and especially the new album, Blood Inside because dammit, this album needs all the praise it can get - rightfully so!

I like how you have the the inverse red and white cover i didn't think anybody else knew that the white with the red cross was copy written by the red cross.