I want CoB to tour...

Final_Product said:
Quit whining and travel to the gig. The road-trip gigs are ALWAYS the best. And car>ferry>car trips are even better, especially on Britain>Germany ferries where you can get wasted and then be told your not allowed to take your car off the ferry...

LMAO then what?!

That reminsd me for the 10th time this hour... I'm going on a road trip tomorrow to Vancouver for some COBHC action :OMG:

I can just imagine a new fan whining about COB not playing a concert near them.

"Dude, COB are like, totally awesome and, like, I dont have a concert venue nearby and I couldnt drive to one cus I dont have a car cus I wasted all my money cus I bought 400 copies of AYDY just in case I lost 399 of them, but, get this: I totally built my own stage in my back yard! it is mostly toothpicks and leftover cans of mustard gas, but I think its, like, pretty fly, so I'm just gonna phone up COBHC right now and see if they can come and play in my back yard... hang on a sec...
Hey dudes! wanna play in my back yard?
Yeah, 650 miles west of Texas...
Yeah...
Yeah...
Go on...
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN, YOU CAN'T COME???!"

but please, go on. I have no objection to whines. I just had to write this because i thought it was funny

-=MetalheaD=- said:
I can just imagine a new fan whining about COB not playing a concert near them.

"Dude, COB are like, totally awesome and, like, I dont have a concert venue nearby and I couldnt drive to one cus I dont have a car cus I wasted all my money cus I bought 400 copies of AYDY just in case I lost 399 of them, but, get this: I totally built my own stage in my back yard! it is mostly toothpicks and leftover cans of mustard gas, but I think its, like, pretty fly, so I'm just gonna phone up COBHC right now and see if they can come and play in my back yard... hang on a sec...
Hey dudes! wanna play in my back yard?
Yeah, 650 miles west of Texas...
Yeah...
Yeah...
Go on...
WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN, YOU CAN'T COME???!"

but please, go on. I have no objection to whines. I just had to write this because i thought it was funny

hehe you tried that didnt u?

saying where i want them to play on here won't get them here, cuz face it... you think a kickass group like CoB acctually spends a ton of time searching through their fan sites and forums? no... thats what i thought... but after 3 years of checking all thier tours and waiting, you think they would have come somewhere near enough to Kansas City, that even a broke ass car-less bitch like me could bum a ride to the show... thats my dream. so i guess i'll keep waiting, what kind of fan would i be if i didn't.