Anyone who wants old COB back, post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GONE Ridin' Hood

Professor.
Jul 8, 2005
This thread (as you probably already guessed), is ONLY for people that think COB should go back to its roots (namely before AYDY?).

So if ye want old COB back, make a post here. It doesn't matter if it's with your "left hand" or with your toe ( - Heavenscent :tickled: -), just make a post if you want that to happen..

Heck, maybe the band itself will look at the post (maybe in my wet dreams).

well, i could casually turn this into a "post here if you wanna bone me and pieter is ze dirty bumz and we'll see how it turns out before we smack you with a wet fish" thread.

i do. i'm sorry but AYDY was not only a bad album IMO, but it also got the band a lot of fans that are 12 years old and try to act "goth" by buying the crap MTV tells them is "black metal" or "gothic".
I cant stand trendy 12 year olds. at the last show in philly, i saw like 5 kids whose parents had to follow them around because they were afraid something would happen to their kids. fucking 12 year olds didnt even know anything from before HCDR. One of them claimed he had both Bodom albums. When i told him that bodom had more than 2 albums, he told me to name them. When i did, he thought i made up the titles and told me to go "fuck off".
Is this the kind of fan the band wants?

WhiteTiger said:
i do. i'm sorry but AYDY was not only a bad album IMO, but it also got the band a lot of fans that are 12 years old and try to act "goth" by buying the crap MTV tells them is "black metal" or "gothic".
I cant stand trendy 12 year olds. at the last show in philly, i saw like 5 kids whose parents had to follow them around because they were afraid something would happen to their kids. fucking 12 year olds didnt even know anything from before HCDR. One of them claimed he had both Bodom albums. When i told him that bodom had more than 2 albums, he told me to name them. When i did, he thought i made up the titles and told me to go "fuck off".
Is this the kind of fan the band wants?

i'll take that as a tacit agreement to come bone me and pieter.

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
i honestly cant listen to the old cob without thinking... "god damn... this band blows"

dude old cob is fucking awesome, are you seriously now just trying to impress other board members with all your omgalexi posts and cob sucks now? i mean sure its true at times and funny, but you're overdoing it a little bit here.

Status
Not open for further replies.