If ye want Borknagar to tour, post here!!!

GONE Ridin' Hood

Professor.
Jul 8, 2005
Well, since I saw in the "Live shows" thread, a lot of people (me included) would certainly LOVE if Borknagar did a tour.

This thread was done so that the band members could see in amore direct way than in the previously mentioned thread that we really want Borknagar (and Solefald hehe :p :headbang: ) to do a tour!!!

So if ye want Borknagar to tour, submit yer post here and maybe Erik will tell Oysten to check the thread out, and maybe he'll say" "Hey yeah we haven't tour in a while, and we have a lot of fans, and we'll release the new album... . Hmmm smells like total success!!! Let's do it!!! :headbang: "

:p hopefully that will happen *crosses fingers and cries*

:headbang: :kickass: :headbang: :worship: :headbang:

I think that they want to do a world tour… but as the guys themselves wrote somewhere in an old thread the conditions have to be at least “human” or they refuse and this is 100% right. :kickass:
There are some things we can do if we want them on tour: buy the ORIGINal cd, merchandise… and send tons of email (but maybe the dear old handwritten mail should be good too) to the record company and possibly to the local promoters. This could sound obvious but that’s it!

To the band: If we could do something else, please tell us.

I really hope to see Borks on tour this time… they to their best now it’s our turn :headbang: :kickass:

What's best for Borknagar to do, if possible, is to latch on to another larger band's tour as direct support and do a world tour. I expect Dimmu Borgir to do lots of touring next year after they release their new album, and since they have strong connections I think that would work great.

but-but a headlining Borknagar tour would be so much cooler
teardv3.gif

No shit Sherlock, but better if they more feasably toured in direct support than not tour at all. It's hard for a band with not enough recognition to afford a world tour.

Zephyrus said:
What's best for Borknagar to do, if possible, is to latch on to another larger band's tour as direct support and do a world tour. I expect Dimmu Borgir to do lots of touring next year after they release their new album, and since they have strong connections I think that would work great.
You Sir, are a wise wise man. This would be terrific.

Alteredmindeath said:
I saw Borknagar live without Keys, and they still fukcing rocked.

Borknagar/Arcturus/Solefald/ --North AMerican tour would rule.

I feel faint just at the mention of this.

^
if such a show would ever be done, only in north america, i'd fly all the way over there and be the first on front row.
no i'm not joking.
honestly
goddammit...

but ehh... karpsmom, you're the one who's the first to know anything about any borknagar related band, aren't you..
do you know if Sturmgeist will be touring after the release of Uber? speaking of which, has anyone already heard the album? i pre-ordered my copy, can't wait. Meister Mephisto was amazing, i wonder how the new 'real band' sound of Sturmgeist is like. damn shame i didnt see them in their last tour with Carpathian Forest. the shows were like a real party, with Jaegermeister served at the stage :D

Nahh.. just do some festivals every now and then. For instance Wacken this year or await the curse of the dreeegon!
Haven't Solefald stopped playing some years ago? By the way, if you are reading this Cornelius I´m the guy that you thought was the singer from Brain police the other day.

Alteredmindeath said:
Borknagar/Arcturus/Solefald/

*trembles*

You know, that has to be one of the wettest dreams I've ver had... . Shit just imagine that... it's nearly unthinkable of... .

And maybe Mr. V ( :lol: ) would get into a folk mood during the konzert because of Origin and play some Otyg.

Hehe yeah fucking right.

But really, I am actually crossing my fingers so i can see ANY of those bands on December/January.

:cry: :headbang: :kickass: :cry:

then your only chance will be arcturus

borknagar and solefald won't do any tours because the members live too far from each other, to rehearse. besides, they all have jobs and other projects...

Azzor1911 said:
then your only chance will be arcturus

borknagar and solefald won't do any tours because the members live too far from each other, to rehearse. besides, they all have jobs and other projects...

Besides, all Bork members are filthy rich people, they live their secluded mansions in rural Norway, and have absolutely no intentions to put up the hardships of the road or earn even more money during the process.

I have heard from reliable sources that they also dont like each other anymore, they do not gather for the recordings, only send the files to each others and do the recordings in the state-of-the-art recording studios that are found on their estates.

Now you know.

Paul said:
Besides, all Bork members are filthy rich people, they live their secluded mansions in rural Norway, and have absolutely no intentions to put up the hardships of the road or earn even more money during the process.

I have heard from reliable sources that they also dont like each other anymore, they do not gather for the recordings, only send the files to each others and do the recordings in the state-of-the-art recording studios that are found on their estates.

Now you know.

Are you joking or what? :mad:

Haha although he's not entirely wrong about them doing many recordings at home! At least for Origin anyway....

In any case TOUR TOUR TOUR! Just open for another band, that could work!

Paul said:

Support music, not rumors.