If you could ask Borknagar...

Defiance

I vårens ljusa kvällar
So I'm doing an interview to Øystein, and I figure us Borky-fanboys will have lots of interesting questions to ask.

So, send me your questions as a PM! I don't want Øystein to see the questions beforehand, so please do not post them here. "Funny" questions are allowed, but in moderation please. You can ask about other bands that are not Borknagar but obviously that they're somehow related to the band (no Mr.V specific questions though, please).

Cheers!

Several questions sent...hope it will be answered all..sorry for my bad english on questions.

cheers

Defiance, please PM me a copy of the questions!

Well I'll post the questions here, so no need to do that.

How many question did you send him?

Jeez let me think, it was like 5 pages of questions, double space and with two lines between each question. There were 25… hmmm how can I put it? Let's say "paragraphs" of questions that I wrote. Some of these paragraphs had 5 questions, so in total I'd say about 50 :p ( o_O wow that's a lot, I hope he answers most of them).

It was really detailed, I basically asked of all current members and about Simen.

Thanks to everyone who sent the questions, most of them I had already thought of, but I included some of the ones of the PMs.

Cheers! :kickass:

Daniel

Jeez let me think, it was like 5 pages of questions, double space and with two lines between each question. There were 25… hmmm how can I put it? Let's say "paragraphs" of questions that I wrote. Some of these paragraphs had 5 questions, so in total I'd say about 50 :p ( o_O wow that's a lot, I hope he answers most of them).

Are you serious? :eek: I suppose he's gonna be a very happy man then.

50 questions seems like an awful lot... :erk:

Indeed :erk:, but I figured he could answer as many as he wanted. Also, he sent me a mail in which he said that I should give him "more time," so I guess he's going to ask everything :)

Should just send him one of those "100 questions" surveys people post on MySpace.

Nope, not really. Mine were good questions ;) .