You could ask Gonzo or Heartless... BUT WHY NOT ASK A TROLL?

What is puberty like for a troll?

It is a terrible experience, really. This is then the tusks / horns grow from wherever they please. Most of the time it's from the normal spots... lower jaw and sometimes if you're lucky the head. But through incest (give us some slack okay?) the troll horn placement gene has gone awall. Horns grow out of hips, elbows, wrists and tops of hands (this is sometimes seen as an advantage becuase a well crafted weapon is always on you). The worst is when horns grow the wrong way (slowly piercing into vital organs)(growing either in or out of the urethral tract or anus)
Aside from that, troll puberty is much like human puberty. Hair growing in weird places (sometimes weirder than others), voice dropping, increased libido / unexpected boners. Some would say it's kinda fun... cept when you have a permanent horn dildo slowly going up your arse.

What do you think of Tom Waits?

Alestorm should give him a call. Srsly.

Um.....I don't know what kind of insane crossbreed pot plants you have out there in Cali, but I have never had hallucinations after consuming any amount of pot....and I've been smoking for 7 years.

The point isn't weather you hallucinate after smoking pot. The point is that weed is considered an hallucinogen as some of the other people here have already proved (THC, etc). And I have friends who have experienced very mild hallucinations from it. So just because the majority of people don't experience hallucinations, and even if no one actually ever does hallucinate after smoking it, the point is, it is still classified as an hallucinogen. That's all I'm saying.

No one ever said anything about you hallucinating in particular.

(and no lowblows about the authenticity of a stoner... it cuts pretty deep)

My dad can beat up your dad.

*se*

p.s.- I realize none of you know what *se* is, and I really don't care, but I'm not going to explain it because I really can't. I am however, going to continue to use it...which brings me to my next question.

Mr. Keith,
How are the kids?

how about no more discussion about fucking dope, okay? make a thread for it, not in the mighty troll's thread.
your all (most of you..) making a thread inside a thread which shouldn't happen but happens 87% of the time when someone makes a thread. damn off-topic

are Troll's territorial or social beings?

Are you kidding? Troll's are quite possibly the most territorial beings evar.... except when it comes to women. In that case, we just toss em around liek rags. Probably why the women to man ratio is 5 men to one woman... sad... but who's to say we can't interbreed?

Mr. Keith,
How are the kids?

I can't keep track of them, seriously. It's like every other fucking day, some troll woman claims I'm the father to her child. This could be true, but I neither have the time, nor the finances to support some useless little seed.

Ah yes there seems to be no rest for the female Troll's infact if i were a woman Troll i'd rather move to afghanistan, at least there you can cover your face while being gangraped,i think interbreeding in Troll's is a great idea,it promotes a lovely family environment

how about no more discussion about fucking dope, okay? make a thread for it, not in the mighty troll's thread.
your all (most of you..) making a thread inside a thread which shouldn't happen but happens 87% of the time when someone makes a thread. damn off-topic

Shut the fuck up. K? K. Threads around get hijacked like nobodies fucking business.

Dear Keithtroll,

What is your method of transportation of choice?