The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Undefined

Indefinite Entity
Sep 27, 2006
Unsure and Inexact
Ok, well, everyone else made one. And since my original one got locked, and I'm fucking bored and I'm an opinionated motherfucker, ask me any question you want, and hear what I have to say.

Also, here's a twist to my thread that the others don't have. Try to burn me, and I'll give you my comeback. I consider myself an insult afficiando, I am told I'm good at it so try your best attempt to flame if you have no questions:

BEGIN!

Dear Joe, why are you ignoring me on msn (probably really busy :lol:)?

I'm not dude, I haven't gotten any messages from you in a while in fact. But :lol: I have been busy though so sorry XD

Dear Joe,
Did you know that seeing as you're "fucking bored", you also have the option of talking to people such as myself? :lol:

<3 you're right!! Sorry :(

why is your face so ugly?
Sex. If it wasn't so messed up I would be too good looking to fuck your mom.

who invented crack?
Asians. They had long been envy of the black man's huge dong, so they pooled together their collective small dick genius and Crack was their revenge on the black race.
Why are black people allowed to own property?

Because, the existance of such paradoxes make life awesome. Property owning property = comic gold.

When you eat pussy does your mustaste get in the way? I reckon if you cough up a fur ball it would look like a calico! :lol:

epicfail.jpg