The "Ask Undefined" Thread

It's funny how Gonzo's gay "Ask" thread has fail and he is becoming defensive.

The "Ask KillerGon" thread: 70 pages, 1726 replies, since april 6th.

i dunno what's your problem fag. you have been picking on me since you're here. i'm letting it pass cause you're not the first one to try to be popular by confronting me, but you should know some facts before saying such a retarded statement.

facepubes.jpg

dude, i already explained i didnt trim it cause of luck charm. but it was a funny motivator, i give you that. still, this thread = epic fail

dude, i already explained i didnt trim it cause of luck charm. but it was a funny motivator, i give you that. still, this thread = epic fail

:lol: No need to get so defensive XD And this thread hasn't had enough time to fail, if it does eventually then proclaim it, till then sit back and watch XD

you still don't know the meaning of ownage, do you?

:lol: The facepubes thing was a pretty good example, I LOl'd hard.

:lol: No need to get so defensive XD And this thread hasn't had enough time to fail, if it does eventually then proclaim it, till then sit back and watch XD

:lol: The facepubes thing was a pretty good example, I LOl'd hard.

1) i'm not defensive nor pissed. I was just stating the failure of this thread. I thought you were different and didn't jump to the popular bandwagon.

2) i posted that pic. i made fun of myself about that. old jokes are old.

1) i'm not defensive nor pissed. I was just stating the failure of this thread. I thought you were different and didn't jump to the popular bandwagon.

2) i posted that pic. i made fun of myself about that. old jokes are old.

Seemed defensive to me, eventhough I was only joking... btw I think I saw a few crabs in your beard, so good thing you shaved. Your face was starting to look like a vagina anyways.

Also, if you recall great being of infinite wisdom, I was the first to imitate your thread, but it got locked. So get your facts straight,