The "Ask KillerGon" thread:

nope, but I saw E.T. while really high and that fucking movie made me trip serious bawlz. :kickass:

Why would you watch ET when you can watch a movie about an Irradiated Nazi Wizard who wants to destroy the world?

271132.1020.A.jpg

Gon,

Lets say hypothetically you made an asshole of yourself while drunk, and while you were being this drunken asshole you pissed off a couple people who really aren't your friends anyhow...but rather friends of friends who you really don't like to begin with. Would you A.) Man up an apologize, or B.) Avoid them for the next two months and then never have to see them ever again?

Remember, this is purely hypothetical...

<_<

>_>

Yes. Hypothetical.

Sorry about the delay guys... :p

Why is joe banned and for howlong?

Dunno why, but he's permanently banned. It's a trgaic loss for the UM trolls like myself or Codi (R.I.P.)

I was gonna make a post earlier, but i got high.

Is doggy style truly the only way to fuck?

Dude, I can think at least 10 other positions where you can fuck like a champ and have fun in the process :lol:

Gon,

Lets say hypothetically you made an asshole of yourself while drunk, and while you were being this drunken asshole you pissed off a couple people who really aren't your friends anyhow...but rather friends of friends who you really don't like to begin with. Would you A.) Man up an apologize, or B.) Avoid them for the next two months and then never have to see them ever again?

Remember, this is purely hypothetical...

<_<

>_>

Yes. Hypothetical.

Avoid them. Who the fuck cares for them anyways? :heh:

You never answered my question you high ass mother fucker. Pass that shit to me, and type. Thank you.

Sincerely,

Zorro

Sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :Smokin:

Who would you rather fuck Matt Heafy or Matt Tuck?!!!!!!!!!

What kind of gay question is that? :ill:

You once bursted in the COBOT album thread and, after calling us fags in a true Gonzo-style, said that you'd give the album a listen and eventually come back with a review if you had time. Months after, has any of that happened? Cheers.

I accidentally 93mb of .rar files. Is this bad?

Don't worry man. Just try to poop it out!

You once bursted in the COBOT album thread and, after calling us fags in a true Gonzo-style, said that you'd give the album a listen and eventually come back with a review if you had time. Months after, has any of that happened? Cheers.

1) I didn't have the time.

2) I virtually left the forum, coming once every 10 or 15 days.

3) I really, really don't care.

I once listened to a song from Ensi and it was cool. Dunno if that counts as a review. :err:

Nah, but I'm really bored here sitting at the school waiting for all my students to finish lessons and take them to whatever we have scheduled today and I saw the thread and I thought "well I'll ask him what went on".