The "Ask Dred" thread:

What do you think about Billary Clinton?
She's a complete and total cunt and only making it worse for the Dems by sticking around this long. She's a selfish bitch. Fuck her and her dopey husband.

fav childhood memory?
Probably going to the playground at Castle Island in South Boston. Castle Island is still my favorite place ever.

Did you like that picture of Regis that Heartless posted?
Regis Philbin creeps me out almost as much as Dick Clark. Almost.

Dred, Is that like the Zoo coming to collect an escaped animal or something?

Sort of. They're prepping her for a tranquilizer. For what, you may ask? Mind your own goddamned business.

Are you currently having...A Dilemma :O!?!?

sleepy.gif

Dred, if you were to hit that, how much alcohol/drugs would you need?

Need? I don't need anything. The fact that my drought is coming up on 6 months is all that's needed. At this point I'd fuck a pile of rocks if I knew there was a warm spot in the center.

What would I prefer? 2 beers and a shot of José (to loosen up and get the blood flowin') as well as a nice, fat, bong bowl packed with headies.

*checks weather.com*

Looks like we're only supposed to get some freezing rain....but my answer is no. It's finally fucking nice out...I'd like to keep it this way. I'm really looking forward to daylight savings time though. Now when I get out of work it will be light out, and maybe I can start jogging to the gym.

Ya well Mother Nature must be a tranny because she's whippin her huge cock out and is gonna fuck us one more time without any lube. God i love this place.:Smug:

Anyway, Have you ever been to Cedar Point?