The *Ask Rider* Thread

After me and my buddies smoked 3 or 4 bowls, out of a bong plus a fat joint, I asked my buddy if it would be a problem driving. Sure enough as we are heading back we crash right into my other friends backing out of the driveway at like 50 mph! :lol: This was literary 5 minutes later :lol: Both their fenders are fucked up. It was one of those things you saw coming but couldn't do anything. Not to mention the rest of the day was very fucking weird. Have you ever observed and study people while you are really fuckin blazed, weird shit. People are so fucking strange and behave like animals. No joke! People are strange for sure, just observe from an outside perspective.

Was that post completly necessary? Oh and btw congrats on the weight loss. Last time I remember seeing you, you were pretty chubba-blub.

No it wasnt. I'm just bored, tired, kinda cranky and never really liked the idea of people bumping their own threads for shits and giggles. Also, thanks. Yes...I was a fat fuck.

Here's a question: Water flows into a tank at a rate of 1 gallon per second. Water leaves the tank at a rate of 1 gallon per second for each 100 gallons in the tank. The tank is initially empty. How long will it take for the tank to fill with 50 gallons of water?

Fuckin close
Answer said:
You will need to understand the basics of differential equations for this one.

Let Vt = V = The volume in the tank at time t.

Let tt = delta t (since I don't know how to display a delta symbol in HTML).

Let Kx = Some constant of integration.

Vt+tt = Vt + 1*tt - (tt/100)*Vt.

dv/dt = (Vt - Vt+tt) / tt = 1 - V/100.

dv = (1 - V/100) dt

100/(100-V) dv = dt

Integrate each side:

-100*ln(100-V)=t + K1

exponentiate each side:

(100-V)-100 = K2 * et

100-V = e-t/100 * K3

V = 100 - K3*e-t/100

We know V=0 when t=0, thus K3=100

V = 100*(1-e-t/100)

Substitute 50 for V and it is not difficult to solve for t=100*ln(2).

The answer is 100*ln(2) seconds =~ 69.3 seconds.

I could never do it either. I just googled "math problem" and chose one at random.

XD

Hey I was only off by a little! And they say weed frys your brain. HA! Still going strong!

How'd you lose all the weight by the way? Subway? :lol:

Weed + eating lots of healthy munchies + getting stoned and going to the gym - beer = skinnier Dred

But now that it's getting closer to me joining the USAF I had so stop smoking for drug testing. It's been a little less than a month, and it suuuuuuucks.

So here's a question to get this thread rolling: what's your most amusing stoner story?

lol damn soooo many to choose from.. Ok heres one.. Bought about a half ounce (back when I had money I could afford it :lol:) the day before and was feeling pretty good about it. Woke up the next day, waked and baked, decided to call some of my friends to hang out. Met up with them. Then they had this brilliant Idea that we sneak into this gated community that has their own private lake (rich bastards) becase they found a hole in one of the fences surrounding it. So... We go in and find the most peaceful, fucking beautiful place to blaze at. Smoked for a good 2 hours straight. And you know what they say about all good things. A security boat happens to drive by right where we are sitting by the lake.. He floats by and we think he is gone so we just go about our business as if everything is ok. Then, about 20 mins later the security car pulls up right behind us (fucker just went to get his car) So we run our fucking asses off and end up hiding in one of the rich bastards boats. After about an hour of paranoid hiding, we decide to book it. RIGHT as we are about to sneak back out the hole in the fence the FUCKER pulls out behind a bush he was fucking hididng in. He was staking out the hole in the fence because he fucking knew thats how we got in somehow. He chases us down and catches us and says he is going to call the cops. Since we were fucked anyway we started joking with the guy and he actually ends up liking us :lol: so he says to us. "Alright you guys, I am going to let you go because you are nice kids, just dont let me catch you in here anymore" So we are like super stoked and start leaving but as we are walking away he says "Wait, can you guys give me some weed? I covered your asses so you could at least do me this favor" and we tell him we don't have much left.. So we end up smoking him a couple bowls then leaving.. Pretty chill :lol:.

Weed + eating lots of healthy munchies + getting stoned and going to the gym - beer = skinnier Dred

But now that it's getting closer to me joining the USAF I had so stop smoking for drug testing. It's been a little less than a month, and it suuuuuuucks.

So here's a question to get this thread rolling: what's your most amusing stoner story?

Hi:) :wave:
I'm about to move in with a big time, gay stoner. What should I expect? I am so excited!!

Ok, Rider, this dry spell is so 4 months ago!!!! When???????

Hi:) :wave:
I'm about to move in with a big time, gay stoner. What should I expect?
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Probably some awkwardness due to lack of clothing at one point or another and conversations along the lines of:

"Dude, where are your pants?"
"Um....pants?"

also: Didn't mean to steal Riders thunder, I just lol'd too hard and couldn't resist.