The "Ask Undefined" Thread

You gotta wait till you get to the Citadel (Pentagon) I dunno where it is in the game but IRL it's just below Arlington Cemetery and I have unlocked that location so I might go there next and explore south.

What are 5 things you are not good at and would like to improve on? I always hear about how great you are, jk :p

Let's call it 5 things I'd like to improve about myself.

1. My weight. I have lost a lot of weight but I also broke my arm and have oral surgery so that has kind of fucked my routine but I'm getting back into it.

2. My procrastination. I used to be really good at doing the things I needed but I have become pretty lazy the past while and putting things off until last minute then being overwhelmed.

3. I uh, honestly can't think of anything else right now I'll get back to ya!

I know I'm a bit late...

At least, he banged erni.

+2 points of manhood for you, Knarfi.
Oh Gonzo... it's always so funny how you think to know so much about us, but then you don't know anything. Veeery amusing. :) Go on like that!

Erni? Who is that? That sounds like a dude's name :lol:!
..it's meeehhh.

And no, I'm not a boy.

^
Although he might be a faggot but
Bert-and-Ernie.jpg

the fag(called Ernie) on the left side seems to be a dude

:mad:

Naahh just kidding, her 'real' name is pretty feminine:D

..but yup, "Ernestine" sounds a bit more feminine than "Erni", so I don't know why..
1) ..everyone says it's a guy-name
2) ..everyone always thinks of Ernie from Ernie and Bert, because my name is WITHOUT (!!!) the ie in the end!

2. My procrastination. I used to be really good at doing the things I needed but I have become pretty lazy the past while and putting things off until last minute then being overwhelmed.

I have the same problem and it fucks up a lot of things. Sad thing is that many people think procrastination = lazyness, but it's not that simple.
I admit that I tried stuff like to do lists, but I can't get into a long running routine of doing things at all.

What the fuck is wrong with you? :lol:

"Bawww, I'll probably get sent to the hall of shame in like 3 seconds. :cry:"

There are people on this board that are far more retarded than you, and you know that. :)

:lol:

I've been too annoying in the past, dude. Btw, i did almost get shamed!!!:lol: Although the thread was deleted when i had like 4 points left or something. I don't care though...just pointing out a fact. Now fuck me in the ass, monkey!