The "Ask Undefined" Thread

Can fat people go skinny dipping?

Is it possible to be totally partial?

Should vegetarians eat animal crackers?

If a mute swears, does his mother wash his hands?

Is it true cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

If you shoot a mime, should you use a silencer?

what did you type on google to find these lame questions? srsly, if you want to be funny at least be original. even fetzer > you.

what did you type on google to find these lame questions? srsly, if you want to be funny at least be original. even fetzer > you.

I didn't want to embarrass you before but what you do is really lame :lol: You have no room to be the Internet tough guy when, after all, you are still a virgin and clearly nerdy.

I didn't want to embarrass you before but what you do is really lame :lol: You have no room to be the Internet tough guy when, after all, you are still a virgin and clearly nerdy.

:lol: I love how you always refrain yourself from first saying your true thoughts, but then just go for it anyway.

Have you heard of Keep of Kalessin? If not check 'em out, seems like you would like them. If you have, what is your opinion on them?

Have you heard of Keep of Kalessin? If not check 'em out, seems like you would like them. If you have, what is your opinion on them?

Saw them with Dimmu Borgir and Behemoth. I fucking LOVE KoK. That's right :lol: Wealth of Darkness and Armada, + Crown of Kings are amazing songs imo, that whole cd is pretty epic.. I downloaded the new album, haven't had much time to check it out though.

I forgot about this thread, I'll answer the rest of these later.

^
Although he might be a faggot but
Bert-and-Ernie.jpg

the fag(called Ernie) on the left side seems to be a dude

Naahh just kidding, her 'real' name is pretty feminine:D

I am good, raging at all the people here who've been really stupid lately, which has in turn made me question what the fuck is the point of posting here!