The "Ask LR" Thread

Lady_Relic

Jan 22, 2007
Hello and welcome to Mrs. Trap's thread of all things superstitious.

I'm LR, your local forum gypsy and host for this hippie theory dork magnet. Whether for entertainment or insight, shoot me your astrological sign and I'll do a short chart reading.

The basics: sign
More in-depth: birthdate
For info on your power, passion, lucky, etc. signs: time of birth, or at least something close.

If you want a basic analysis of your sign's compatability with another, give me the sign or birthdate and person's gender.

Anything else I left out include it in your post. I'll do my best! But please tell me when I'm dead wrong, I'd like the input.

p.s. Gon, Nev and Empti- I'll quote yours here tomorrow. I'm starting this now so ppl can jump in if they want.

Ok Lady Gypsy Trap, here's my info:

Sign: Cancer
Birthdate: 30/06/1986
Time of birth: 13:59 hs.

Bonus Track --> Chinese Astrology: Tiger

Now let's hear the voices in your head speak directly to my mind.

Sign: Gemini
Birthdate: June,15,1991
Time of birth: 8:50 am

Sing : Capricorn
Birth date : January 5th 1992
Chinese Horoscope : Either Goat or Monkey (Some books say one or the other)
Time of birth : 4:28am

dear mrs. LR...

wanna secks?
Maybe. but first I'd like your birth date and time if you know it. I'm gonna read your other elements since you're a Capricorn and for some reason I thought you were a fire or air sign.

I'm in class and bored to hell... I'm checking into my gypsy motel to pick up some charts and other trap paraphernalia.

January 16, 1986, i dunno the hour =/

since kid i have a hots for gypsys

Maybe. but first I'd like your birth date and time if you know it. I'm gonna read your other elements since you're a Capricorn and for some reason I thought you were a fire or air sign.

I'm in class and bored to hell... I'm checking into my gypsy motel to pick up some charts and other trap paraphernalia.
do it in order!

starsign: capricorn
date: 14/1/1992
time of birth: 19:08
chinese: monkey
height: 5 ft 4
weight : 50.1 KG (7st 12)
B.M.I: 18.8kg/m2 (underweight)

(taken on the 3/03/07)

according to fridge magnet:

sign (star): goat
lucky day: saturday