The "Ask LR" Thread

mine is bigger, so wtf
61my802.jpg

people seen my pic, doesn't mean that i have to be a camwhore :p

dont know dont care because i'm listening to don't fear the reaper

:lol: I've heard this from so many people. The thing is you guys don't drink enough. Believe me, if you're a hard drinker, you will get a hangover.

Orly? Well at most parties I've been too I have drank the most and done the most retarded things while drunk. It's just I always manage to sober up very quickly once the drinking stops.

How many times have you blacked out from drinking? (not saying that it's a good, thing...infact its horrible..but I'm curious...how many times?)

Once, only once. And that was because I think I mixed the wrong stuff.

Orly? Well at most parties I've been too I have drank the most and done the most retarded things while drunk. It's just I always manage to sober up very quickly once the drinking stops.

Your talking is like If you were so fucking proud of being a fucking drunk teenager, that's so sad, you think that being a drunk man is a pride ?
Well you're only 16, there's my answer.

Your talking is like If you were so fucking proud of being a fucking drunk teenager, that's so sad, you think that being a drunk man is a pride ?

No :lol: God no :lol: I take the piss out of my friends for being like that. Nooo, I was just retaliating the statement, I couldn't care less if there was alcohol at a party or not.

Hell im usually the one who has to look after the people who have drunk too much. At most parties I get slaughtered at the startm sober up. And then spend the rest of the night being a medic.

Well you're only 16, there's my answer.

i'm proud that i was alcoholic i used to drink almost every fucking day :lol: damm i miss those times

You know that "take the piss" is a slang term for "make fun of" ? I aint no piss drinker.

Once, only once. And that was because I think I mixed the wrong stuff.

Did you throw up once you woke up, cuz if you didn't there's no way that you can tell me that you didn't have a hangover. When you black out, that means there's way too much alcohol in your blood and you're definitely dehydrated. and so you get a hangover and you feel like shit. unless you throw everything up.

No :lol: God no :lol: I take the piss out of my friends for being like that. Nooo, I was just retaliating the statement, I couldn't care less if there was alcohol at a party or not.

Hell im usually the one who has to look after the people who have drunk too much. At most parties I get slaughtered at the startm sober up. And then spend the rest of the night being a medic.

lol I'm just the opposite. If there is no alc. at a party, then I wont go. Alcohol just makes everything better...like parties are much more fun when everyone's drunk :loco:

Did you throw up once you woke up, cuz if you didn't there's no way that you can tell me that you didn't have a hangover. When you black out, that means there's way too much alcohol in your blood and you're definitely dehydrated. and so you get a hangover and you feel like shit. unless you throw everything up.

Well fine maybe I did once then :[

Pfft, fine :lol: but still, I've been to a lot of parties (been to three in the last three days in fact (end of exams parties)) so I'm still impressed with only having that feeling once.

but again, that's because you don't drink enough. when you drink a lot and keep drinking throughout the night, you're bound to waking up feeling horrible in the morning. but you're smart, in that you stop drinking after a certain point. it's hard for some ppl to stop once they start.