The "Ask LR" Thread

It's a neurological disorder, douchebag. Stay out of my thread and take your spamming elsewhere.

I'll pass. Now get out of my thread before I bestow a curse upon your slithering, god-foresaken soul!

hmm i suspected it might be as such. Just cuz ur fucked in the head doesent mean you can give bullshit readings. stop leading people on and just admit you're a fucking fake (aka trap).

d000d, I don't believe this stuff but it's kinda interesting :rofl:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6311579 said:
Ok, thanks! Hmm, I don't know what to add, but I can say that I've born the 9th in May of the year 1984 (I'm old :cry: ) at time 23.15... and... I don't know what else to say for the moment... I hope that can help a bit though. :)

[ps: call me Eli... :oops: ...:) ]
You got it, darlin. I can write tons with that. I'm taking so long with these cause I'm really trying to make them thorough. I plan to have 5+ finished today. :)

It's not a scam, trust me. ;)

rider, quit stalking the women of COBOT with your multiple accounts and harassment. You did it with nikitiini, and you do it to LR, and you probably do it with others. so either knock it off, or i will gather info to have your isp pull the plug on your dumb ass.

rider, quit stalking the women of COBOT with your multiple accounts and harassment. You did it with nikitiini, and you do it to LR, and you probably do it with others. so either knock it off, or i will gather info to have your isp pull the plug on your dumb ass.
actually, it was the other way around. nikotiini made a fake account to try to get some nude pics from him so she could post them here.

you should know the facts before saying these things.

honestly u need to get your fucking facts straight before you start accusing people of shit like that. I wasn't "stalking her" i was talking shit to her cause she was talking shit about me First for no apparent reason. And for the nikiotini bullshit, fuck you dude i never went on different accounts to talk to that dirty whore. she did it to me listen to gonzo.