The "Ask LR" Thread

XxBrierXx666: wow
XxBrierXx666: you are a huge cunt!
XxBrierXx666: congratulations!
XxBrierXx666: later gator
BlueDamnation: how?
XxBrierXx666: yea go fuck off sweet cheeks ur grandma is calling u
XxBrierXx666 signed off at 4:56:50 AM.
XxBrierXx666 is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

This and what she said are not even close to being talking shit. she said she doesn't like talking to you, and you reply with this. pot/kettle.

rider, quit stalking the women of COBOT with your multiple accounts and harassment. You did it with nikitiini, and you do it to LR, and you probably do it with others. so either knock it off, or i will gather info to have your isp pull the plug on your dumb ass.

Thank you, although can they really ban him form the internets for being an underaged predator of women? If so, please ban his stalker ass.

XxBrierXx666: wow
XxBrierXx666: you are a huge cunt!
XxBrierXx666: congratulations!
XxBrierXx666: later gator
BlueDamnation: how?
XxBrierXx666: yea go fuck off sweet cheeks ur grandma is calling u
XxBrierXx666 signed off at 4:56:50 AM.
XxBrierXx666 is offline and will receive your IMs when signing back in.

This and what she said are not even close to being talking shit. she said she doesn't like talking to you, and you reply with this. pot/kettle.

Owned.

yeah, i really don't understand why some people are not banned yet

this is prolly one of the gayest threads in UM history. LR is a false prophet with a mental illness. dont believe her. to quote my best internet buddy
IT'S A TRAP!

YOu do know this is pure entertainment, don't you? why do you take the internet so seriously.

Arcane Bodom- your reading is very interesting! it's very different from all the others.

(shush... i'm doing them in order)

sleeping-boy_AJM525.jpg

not at all. i have 15 documents on my desktop with each person's basic outline... finally finished those. took about 25 minutes a person, at least. i'm piecing together Gonzette's and Nerevarine's now.

I got meself some new charts and such. I've decided to do your Chinese astrology readings as well. :D

I'm learning so much about all of you! Arcane Bodom and Eli are absolutely awesome so far. and I know why Vikk is such a sleaze, he's a Scorpio passion sign! He can't help it... when the goat gets horny there's no stopping him. :p

I got meself some new charts and such. I've decided to do your Chinese astrology readings as well. :D

I'm learning so much about all of you! Arcane Bodom and Eli are absolutely awesome so far. and I know why Vikk is such a sleaze, he's a Scorpio passion sign! He can't help it... when the goat gets horny there's no stopping him. :p
Hey, so you started doing mine? And it would be awesome? How?

I'm too curious, hahah! But well, I'll be patient and respect my turn, don't worry. Thanks again. :)

It's about signs and stuff?

Anyways she wont mind if i asked sth like that.. i think..