The "Ask Dred" thread:

dilema, do you know i chose your mum as employee of the month for the most amount of buttsex between 2:00 and 3:00 AM?

lulz
I actually thought it would have been long disappeared by now.

I've been wearing green Red Sox hats since i was a freshman in high school. I saw one outside of Fenway Park one time at a kiosk and had to have it (green is my favorite color,) and I've been wearing them ever since. I believe I'm on my 5th green hat.

Why did Bill cheat so much?

Every football team cheats, the Patsies just got caught. Notice how quickly the NFL was ready to sweep the whole thing under the rug when Man-gina was being a whiney bitch? Nuff said.

BTW fuck football! The B's are doing FAAAAR better than expected and baseball season begins soon :kickass:

Go Tribe!!

And you're welcome for developing Manny.

Do you agree that it is stupid to play baseball in towns like New York or Beantown in late March early April? People are still fuckin shoveling snow out of their driveway for fucks sake.

Go Tribe!!

And you're welcome for developing Manny.

Do you agree that it is stupid to play baseball in towns like New York or Beantown in late March early April? People are still fuckin shoveling snow out of their driveway for fucks sake.

I went to a game out there 2 seasons ago. I like your stadium. Cooperstown is a great place to grab a burger too. :)

And no. I pretty much ignore spring training.....so by the time the season actually begins, spring is pretty much in full swing.

I took my sons out to the Jake last year for Fathers day, it's probably the coolest thing to be able to do that. Haven't been to many baseball stadiums yet.

Here's a question.

Did you go to the Rock and Roll museum while you were here? If you didn't then you didn't miss much.

Aside from them having a drum set from the "For those about to rock" a motorcycle built for Rob Halford a Kiss Gene Simmons outfit and Randy Rhoads flying v, they didn't have shit for metal in there.

I have seen garage sales with more rock and roll significance than that place has!

So how is merry old Beantown?

Every football team cheats, the Patsies just got caught. Notice how quickly the NFL was ready to sweep the whole thing under the rug when Man-gina was being a whiney bitch? Nuff said.

BTW fuck football! The B's are doing FAAAAR better than expected and baseball season begins soon :kickass:

Yeah, but I heard they lost to the Caps 10-2 last night :p

Aside from them having a drum set from the "For those about to rock" a motorcycle built for Rob Halford a Kiss Gene Simmons outfit and Randy Rhoads flying v, they didn't have shit for metal in there.

I have seen garage sales with more rock and roll significance than that place has!

So how is merry old Beantown?

Glad I passed then.

Beantown isn't doing so badly right now. It's 53 degrees, and about to rain any moment now....but at least there's no snow.

Nikki- Yeah....it happens *shrug*

Glad I passed then.

Beantown isn't doing so badly right now. It's 53 degrees, and about to rain any moment now....but at least there's no snow.

Nikki- Yeah....it happens *shrug*

it's ok. Flyers lost 10 in a row at one point..