The "Ask Dred" thread:

God damnit fucko, i wanted to be like the drill seargent in FMJ. but nooooooooooooooooooooo you had to go and RUUUUUUUIN it...
:erk:

Well, someone took the story of asking question in a bad way, while someone else took the story in a more "pacific" way (I ain't able to be more clear, sorry)... Anyway it' sure that all this affair is none of my business :) also cuz I'm pretty new on this board....so, I'll ask something to you, dilema, as your thread requires!
Well, first of all I'm 22 like you! :) I've nothing particularly serious to ask (but maybe in a couple of weeks I'll have something less stupid to ask..let's wait and hope!:lol: ), but now I query...uhm, how do you feel in this moment of your life? (feel free to give no answer if it's too stupid for you, no problem) For example, I feel a bit sad and anxious, cuz soon I'll restart to go to the University...

BloodyScalpel said:
You might as well shut the fuck up, since he's been here for far more time than yourself, posted often when this place still didn't suck as much due to YOU and your buttbuddies, and, last but not least, he's much cooler than you.

:worship: :worship: :worship:

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
Well, someone took the story of asking question in a bad way, while someone else took the story in a more "pacific" way (I ain't able to be more clear, sorry)... Anyway it' sure that all this affair is none of my business :) also cuz I'm pretty new on this board....so, I'll ask something to you, dilema, as your thread requires!
Well, first of all I'm 22 like you! :) I've nothing particularly serious to ask (but maybe in a couple of weeks I'll have something less stupid to ask..let's wait and hope!:lol: ), but now I query...uhm, how do you feel in this moment of your life? (feel free to give no answer if it's too stupid for you, no problem) For example, I feel a bit sad and anxious, cuz soon I'll restart to go to the University...

:err:
i feel shitty at this point in my life i guess. im a college graduate working in a deli making $9 an hour because i cant find a real job.

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
dilema.
i have no dilema.
what do i do?

run into a brick wall as fast as you can while staring at the ground. youll have quite the dilemma then.

KillerGon said:
dilema, what do you prefer? to cut your balls or to cut your dick?

dick. i can always get it reattached and still be able to fuck your mother. however with my balls gone, even her seductive ways would not be able to give me a stiffy ever again

KillerGon said:
oh yeah... the bawls are important

question: which band is gheyer... Opeth or Trivium?

are you kidding me? the answer here is clearly Trivium, followed closely behind by CoB....with Opeth a bit farther down the list. Now if the question was "Which band is more pretentious" then Opeth would clearly beat out everyone ever...including King Henry the VIII

Hi Dilema.... :)
what had prompted you to choose your nickname "Dilema1362"? what had inspired you? I'm just curious...
(again, sorry for my english)

┼Victim of the Night┼ said:
Hi Dilema.... :)
what had prompted you to choose your nickname "Dilema1362"? what had inspired you? I'm just curious...
(again, sorry for my english)

it was a name my friend and i had come up with for a band back when we were 13. I used it as my first email address, and i just kept it for almost everything else.

and draz....youre thread is a cheap knock-off immitation. theres no way it could be better than mine.

even though mine is a cheap knockoff from somewhere else :shrug:

dilema, what does your right nut look like now and why was it different from the left one last time i checked?

KillerGon said:
dilema, will you be the next president of USA?

probably not...though im certainly over qualified.

HomerJ_123 said:
dilema, what does your right nut look like now and why was it different from the left one last time i checked?

my right nut is slightly higher than the left one. its different because the hair grew back

Dehumanizer_06 said:
Dilema,do your parents know your gay?:err:

Im not gay. You sucked my dick