You could ask Gonzo or Heartless... BUT WHY NOT ASK A TROLL?

the word hallucinogen doesn't ACTUALLY MEAN that you HALLUCINATE from it.

Last time I smoked pot (months ago) I just got buzzy and fascinated by a lampshade for a few hours. I haven't smoked it since because I thought it was shit and I generally avoid anything to do with smoke and my lungs :lol:

the word hallucinogen doesn't ACTUALLY MEAN that you HALLUCINATE from it.

O rly? Then whats does it mean?

I've smoked MORE pot, and I say the same as you, I've never hallucinated shit. SOME people claim too, I think they're full of shit however. But I'm sure the scientists have their reasons for classifying it as such.
Are you really going to try and trump me over the internet?

Psychoactives are the ones that can sometimes give people Schizophrenia, Hallucinogens just cause people to "imagine things" and are more temporary.

How often do you intake hallucinogens? (other than weed)

I'll take often as the key word in that sentence.
Very Sparingly.

How do you troll a troll a troll?

you troll a troll a troll by a tog a tog a tog

atogatog.jpg

BEHOLD SANS TOORNAMANT PLAY ATOGATOG

fav meme?

:erk:

Did you miss me?
Do trolls and ninjas get along?
What is your weapon of choice?
Is it gay if you choose to felate yourself just because you can?
What else can I learn from a wise troll like yourslelf?

Yes
No, they steal our shit, but we sex their wives in return.
That's a tough one... Clubs are very satisfying to weild cause it's just like. I HAVE A FUCKING CLUB! btu spears are fun cause they have +2 range.
If you see a n00b pwn oppertunity, but jimmeny cricket (gheh f4g) tells you not to, stab him in the eye with a tooth pick, steak his corpse on a paper towel holder and burn him alive (if he still is of course)... then pwn the nublet. AND DO IT WITH PASSION.

What's love ?

Something this troll has yet to find...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love

Are you more troll than me?

*looks at post count* *tries to remember screen name form elsewhere* *judged originality and amgalexiness of screen name* ... BUT WATE! profile picture... uhhh absoluteley not but you're going in sorta the right direction.

You are all, like... you know... KILLING THE THREAD!

There's an easy and sure way to settle this:

Oh dear Mightroll,

Is that true or false that pot is hallucinogen?

hahaha jesus christ, :loco:.

Marijuana is a mild hallucinogen. ALTHOUGH I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED HALLUCINATIONS FROM IT ALONE, that is the classification it was given. THC is the main psychoactive ingredient in marijuana. SO IF YOU WANT TO BE ALL FUCKING LYK AMG MARIJUANA ISNT A PSYCHOACTIVE, THC IS, then get some pot, take ALL THE THC OUT OF IT, and then smoke the thc. If that's what you want. (WASTE OF TIME STUPID IMPOSSIBLE DAMN IT FRED (heartless i lol'd when i saw your new sig))

BOTTOM LINE.

if you're going to talk about hallucinogens with people who know their stuff, don't mention marijuana as a main contender because arguements liek this happen and it's just dumb. Cannabis is a plant that has a bunch of different chemicals in it that get you high. If you want to discuss more on this, these are not the forums for you.
suggestions:

www.totse.com <-- usually pretty funny (most like cobot)
www.erowid.com <-- most straight information
www.drugs-forum.co.uk <--dumb for the most part
www.bluelight.ru <-- most intelligent

You have a very good sence of humour that ISN'T based off of flaming. That is something to be proud of. :Smokin:

THAT'S NOT A QUESTION!!!!!!!11!!!1
just kidding, thanks d00d.

Here's a question:

Is a troll still a troll if his posts have substance?

I say the posts with substance : the posts without substance should be around 1 1/2:2 AT LEAST. That way MIGHTY MIGHTY MOD doesn't get as pissed at you as he would if say all your posts (no matter what the thread was) revolved around some power level being over 9000 or an O RLY? knockoff. That being said, the posts with substance should still allude to some sort of trollism... unless it's about someone dying or something... (unless the death was really funny or the person that died was funny or the whole collective idea of the death of that person was funny).
So yes and no.
A troll must have enough non substance posts to balance out the substantial ones and still maintain a level of troll that is determined subconsciously by the other board members.

teh lengthy!