ASK MATT

Thatguythatlikesmetal:

No they never asked, i didn't think they would, their interest in us had been on the decline for a while - i think since serpents came out there just wasn't the same level of engagement. Which is a shame because i really think SKULL is the best, most re-listenable album we've done and it wasn't matched with the same level of promotion unfortunately. I think i did four interviews for it, when you compare that to probably around the 50+ interviews i did for Enter The Grave there's an obvious difference.

Also i will get some good pics of the new custom when i get a decent camera to match.

Joey1320:

I love you too, i always have, i always will, we will never be apart.

Our new guitarist will definitely be a local, close to where we live, we struggle enough to rehearse as it is we don't want to make it any harder for ourselves :)

We won't be writing any new material for at least a year or two, i will probably record some ideas sometime soon but nothing serious, just ideas.

Alex and Ingram:

Aussie! That and cutting it regularly. Heavy metal hair care tips..... why grow it if you aren't going to look after it \m/

Mine's falling out anyway, I'll be bald by the time I'm 30 :lol: Unfortunately, the Ingram bloodline isn't so generous with facial hair so I can't even pull off a Kerry King and grow a sweet beard :(

Real sorry to hear that everything's on hold for the time being. But again, you did that shit for damn near ten years straight so a rest is well deserved, I say.

Thatguythatlikesmetal:

No they never asked, i didn't think they would, their interest in us had been on the decline for a while - i think since serpents came out there just wasn't the same level of engagement. Which is a shame because i really think SKULL is the best, most re-listenable album we've done and it wasn't matched with the same level of promotion unfortunately. I think i did four interviews for it, when you compare that to probably around the 50+ interviews i did for Enter The Grave there's an obvious difference.

Also i will get some good pics of the new custom when i get a decent camera to match.

Wow, interesting. I could definitely feel on the consumer side that there just wasn't that same push with FST. With FST I caught you guys doing radio shows like 3 or 4 times, I don't even remember a reading a single interview for Skull. It's a shame there wasn't the same push for Skull, I agree it's really re-listenable. I think I bought 8 copies of it actually, including the name in booklet one.

Thanks for actually answering my questions about this, instead of just ignoring it. Awesome, I look forward to the pics.

Also I hate to be that dude, but I was the dude who won the ebay auction for the Infected Nations shirt and never received the pins or whatever else was supposed to be included.

I'm sorry, but for some reason, I find that first sentence to be absolutely hysterical. :lol:

Punctuation : the difference between being mad you forgot the pins, and shitting pins. :lol:

I know that you are kiddin´with : "i love you too..." and i say, well i´m not in love with you but you are a very interesting person in many ways and also handsome, i´m not trying to offend you it´s just my point of view... i´d like to know you better, as friends maybe :)
well, i really want to come back with all your power guys because you have been doing awesome all this years. i really hope you see you soon as possible.

*farts to break the tension*

A few years ago (around 2008) I saw a video on youtube which I can't seem to find anymore, it was Evile performing Enter the Grave live with a young kid on guitar. Who was that kid and how did he get to play that song live?

I missed the comma, fatal mistake!

bobmclaughlin:

It's probably for the best i don't answer that fully. Whatever issues i have with ol and his departure i would be best keeping to myself for the good of everyone, i'm going to distract you now SMOKE BOMB!!

joey1320:

we all love each other on the evile forum, it's just the way we are :)

Villanueva:

As Dave says, that's the gig. His name is Jake and he sent us a video of him playing the rhythm track for enter the grave and nailing it, i think he was 14 at the time? He said he was coming to the corporation show so we asked him if he would want to get up and play it, he said yes, there's not much more to explain really, he got up on stage and did a great job of the guitar parts and making me feel the most uncomfortable i've ever felt on a stage by not having a guitar to hide behind. Most of our stories go that way "we asked they said yes/no".

Yeah, he was 14 - because he was the first of many to mistake me for you that night haha. 'Twas a glorious occasion - and probably one of the best gigs I've ever seen you play - capped off fabulously with Mike absolutely crapping himself from laughter when I went along with the Matt thing with someone for ten minutes when you were mere feet away.

Fuck man, Corporation haven't booked a decent thrash gig for ages. In fact, I think the last one I attended was when you came through at the end of 2011!