Forumers & FST(pics)

Pablokers

Huge Member
Feb 13, 2008
Hello there fellow forumers! Its been a while since I wrote on these walls. Im so excited for the upcoming record. I should get my pre order soon, hopefully on monday when the album is released. Anyway, enough jibber jabber, I created this so we could have a thread of pics with people and their new albums in hand, different editions and all. I will update this as soon as I get mine. If you have yours already feel free to post your pic!

Damn, I just got an email from earache. Apparently there was a cock up and Im not getting my stuff till the end of the week. :( And the whole thing might not come in one package. Argh! I cant wait any longer. :goes on utorrent:

img20110924093719.jpg

Now your turn.

The idea was to get peoples sexy faces on here..... When I get mine I will give you a dose of my sexy face no problem.

Amazon is gay and is sending my copy late. My mate has let me rip his copy, but I want my actual copy now!

111003-151244.jpg

OMG Im overflooded by Evile Merch! And yes I did cut my hair.
By the way I got everything except the actual album in CD........

It did actually. There was a big box with everything in it except the pendant which came separately in another small package.