Pics thread part 2: Getting to know your fellow forumers.

I don't know whether to be scared, or touched by this.... :)
I always said that my kids would either be the BEST behaved, or little Charlie/Charli Mansons. No middle ground...

I retract my previous statment. Otherwise I would prove the Electra complex to be correct. Damn you Freud! >:0

Picture, see my avatar..

1) What is your name?
Tom

2) Where do you live?

Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico

3) Why are you on this forum? What brought you here, etc.

Via the Symphony X website,
4) Top five favorite bands at the moment?

Symphony X
Dream Theater
Nevermore
Circus Maximus
Zero Hour
Heck my Ipod has a ton of music

5) Five albums that had a great impact on you?

Iron Maiden-TNOB
Dream Theater-Awake
Symphony X-Divine Wings of Tragedy
Queensryche-Op Mind Crime
Got to admit that pardise lost has a great impact because I saw the concert back in May and the first time that I heard Set the world on fire, Damnation and Sepernt's Kiss was live, along with my 15 year old son who's a great guitar player, so Romeo basically blew is head off. :headbang:

6) Anything else you'd like to mention about yourself?
I'm 36, father of two great kids(15 and 11(girl). I love american football, A Bears fan by the way. Music is basically a huge part of my life, I love to sing, gave away that have a better family and I don't have regrets. I love the outdoors and specially mountain biking.

Wait, you're missing BOTH shows? Duuuuuuude! Say it ain't so! Sauget is out for me due to funds & no time off @ work, but I'll be in Mokena, with MUCH shorter hair.....

No, I'm only missing the Mokena one. It would have been hard for me since it's like 5 hours up the road anyway.

me.jpg

you are much older than I thought. :OMG:

I retract my previous statment. Otherwise I would prove the Electra complex to be correct. Damn you Freud! >:0

Can't retract it, it's out there, and it's done! :heh:

No, I'm only missing the Mokena one. It would have been hard for me since it's like 5 hours up the road anyway.

That's cool, at least you're not missing them then. Was hoping to harrass you in Mokena! :heh:

you are much older than I thought. :OMG:

Just how old did you THINK I was? :)

Wow, you must've thought he was really young then, because he's not actually that old..*g*

It's all mental.....Never judge a person by their d.o.b., or their appearance..
:saint:

Thank you honey nipples (of love)! :D