The Official GMD - Get to know your fellow forumers survery!

Wow... just noticed that... Lemegeton did turn out to be less of a fag over time, though. I think he quit posting now, though.

edit: @ PR... You're a fucking retard. That has to be the dumbest fucking post I have ever seen. Are you fucking 12, or what?

Mathiäs;7577215 said:
I had him on ignore too so I wouldn't know

@ waif

lemegeton had some hilarious opinions. He refused to go to a live show because he was worried people would be shouting and singing along and there wouldn't be a rule against it. He also felt you could get the same experience by listening to studio tracks on a boombox.

He had some other retarded opinions including some stuff about Sabbath.

And iirc he also said some stuff about metalheads acting like sheep.

You missed the point of that little post.
Let me spell it out for you:
If every post you make is retarded and pisses everyone off
AND you don't contribute
THEN you'll get banned pretty quick.

Wow, someone actually beat out Xorv for my first ever ignore list inductee. Congrats... though I feel sad I won't see the acceptance speech.

I doubt think he cares tbh =\

And if he doesn't care about contributing, I assume he doesn't care about getting banned.

I doubt think he cares tbh =

And if he doesn't care about contributing, I assume he doesn't care about getting banned.

Wow, this killed me inside. I really thought he would care. I've been saving this honor for a special someone, and he happened to be that one. Now that I know he doesn't care... I just don't know what I'll do with myself.

Thanks for telling me, though... it's better that I find out now, rather than later on down the road.

Mathiäs;6350451 said:
I saw this in the SymX forum and thought it would be cool here, as this forum has been rather dead lately. Post a pic of yourself (just one) and answer the following questions. This is a good way to get to know people on here. So here are teh questions -

1) What is your name?

2) Where do you live?

3) Why are you on this forum? What brought you here, etc.

4) Top five favorite bands at the moment?

5) Five albums that had a great impact on you?

6) Anything else you'd like to mention about yourself?

Try to keep answers short and sweet.

poupo.JPG

1. Lasse
2. Southern Finland
3. I've been mostly writing on Symphony X forum but decided to visit this part of the UM too, actually Mathiäs himself asked me to explore these parts more.
4. Symphony X, Kamelot, Killswitch Engage, Circus Maximus, Ayreon
5. Symphony X - V, Blind Guardian - NIME, Queensrÿche - Operation Mindcrime, Ayreon - The Universal Migrator, Kamelot - Ghost Opera

l_d0a41578737ececdd8ded5078170cb05.jpg

1) What is your name?
Kendell

2) Where do you live?
Kent, Washington

I was bored, googled "metal forum", and clicked the first one I saw. Plus, when I first got on UM, I had little taste in music, but now I know a lot more about metal, and my horizons are still expanding. Like my gut.

Not in order

1. Slayer

2. Devourment

3. Death

4. Hellhammer

5. Suicidal Tendencies

1. Kill 'Em All

2. Symbolic

3. Altars Of Madness

4. War & Pain

5. South Of Heaven

Nope. Good day.

Eh. Why not.

one

1) What is your name?
Michael

2) Where do you live?
Washington, Illinois

Uh. My friend showed me this forum. He kept saying how I'd get picked apart because some of the people are elitist. Anyways. I joined to discuss my favorite bands and genres and actually talk to people who had similar interests as me.

At this very moment.

Dead Congregation
Necros Christos
Dolorian
Warning
Nocternity

Gay list. Basically the stuff that got me into the music I listen to now.

"Prowler In The yard" by Pig Destroyer
"Ink Complete" by Spastic Ink
"Transilvanian Hunger" by Darkthrone
"Nespithe" by Demilich
"Heresy" by Lustmord

Um. I do play guitar and occasionally write my own music. I have my own ambient project IO that I've been working on. I've got some songs of me fucking around with some software on my website, but other then that I havn't written any actual music. I like to hang out with my friends (addo_ov_nex) as we watch movies.