Ask Janne!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jesus christ how does everyone in this thread not realize that if they keep posting stupid/too many questions he won't even bother to read them or respond. i'm pretty sure thats why it was locked in the first place.

Time for a break now. Maybe Janne couldn't unlock the thread, so I leave it open until he has time to pick a few questions and answer them.

DON'T POST ANY MORE QUESTIONS!

Hi Janne, i want to know about your keyboard stand: what make is it? is it a custom design? I want to tilt my keyboard like yours but i cant seem to find any stands that allow this. Oh and one more thing: do any of you guys in the band skate? I noticed that Chris Cole is a huge fan of yours, as are a lot of skateboarders.

hey Janne I have a discuttion with my friend about COB music style I'm saying that they playing trash black metal but it's difficult to deside which one they are playing a,d he says that they play black metal. so can you help please? thx Danja

hey Janne I have a discuttion with my friend about COB music style I'm saying that they playing trash black metal but it's difficult to deside which one they are playing a,d he says that they play black metal. so can you help please? thx Danja

Yea man I mean do you guys realize how gay it is to ask Hey Janne, where did you get that keyboard stand? Every keyboard player knows it's a normal stand with the extra handles. And the other Q about COB's music style.... gimme a fucking break, dudeeeee.... it's cock metal, end of story. Now we just wait for someone to erase all this shit, thanks to you.

Merry Christmas Janne and hope you have a very "Shakma" evening....don't have a too shakmatised evening though or you will have a terrible morning:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.