what is with the "ask the janne"

cacto

what?
Nov 7, 2006
Canada, moving soon
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=212704

what is with that thread? i mean... they closed it on september and janne still didn't answer it! it would be more reasonable to "ask god"...u get an answer faster. And why ask only janne? what are the other member of the band doing? touring with their second, third and forth bands probably...

besides most questions are increadbly pointless like: "do you hate goats and mexicans"? I have a better question for you jannie boy: when can i substitute alexi?

cheers :kickass:
:)

Janne's the only one that posts on here. He opens that thread up whenever he wants and answers the questions and then closes it again.

what is with that thread? i mean... they closed it on september and janne still didn't answer it! it would be more reasonable to "ask god"...u get an answer faster. And why ask only janne? what are the other member of the band doing? touring with their second, third and forth bands probably...

besides most questions are increadbly pointless like: "do you hate goats and mexicans"? I have a better question for you jannie boy: when can i substitute alexi?

honey, you wanna substitute for alexi?! i gotta hear you first, before i can approve of such a thing. alexi is THE MAN. even if he does have a small penis. :oops:

sometimes .... bands are on tour:OMG:

Why should he use time to answer dumb and gay questions on this forum, he's touring and meeting real fans face to face all the time, not us jerks.

Old October 20th, 2005, 05:53 PM #10
Nick Brookes
OMG New Pic!!!

Nick Brookes will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Nick Brookes

Hi all,

My 1st post, been a bodm fan scince Hatebreeder came out,

Anywhom here is 2 short questions for you Janne,

1. Is your belly button an Innny or an outty
2. What size pizza do you like, and what toppins do you like on you pizza.

Cheers,
Nick Brookes, England

That's is own and moderator fault... They keep dumb people asking dumb question. Go on the Finntroll Forum, Trollhorn, the Keyboardist, is a regular member and the other members ake an eye sometimes and all is ok, there's no stupid question...

Like I said, most the questions are just retarded, it'd be a waste of Janne's time to reply. If there was decent questions for him to reply to, then yeah maybe taking time out of his busy schedule to reply would make sense, but yeh that's not the case so I don't forsee him saying anything. The thread should be cleared and re-opened.

I really want to know if Warmen is his real name and what he use to make is keyboard in this angle and what sound he use in *insert song name* and JANNE YOUR A GOD HOW CAN YOU PLAY LIKE THIS ???

^lol, fanboy!!! I know, I know, you don't like me so much and now you're gonna truly hate me, but I couldn't help it!:p

postjump, that was for fetzer