ASK MATT

Hey Matt, in the off chance you check this thread, I think we would all appreciate some photos of your custom guitar because damn that thing looks nice. Please and thank you.

Matt, i think that everybody ask you when you´ll visit their countries but all those countries are in UK ,europe, USA, etc...but my question is.. do you know about a place that calls South america? i live in CHILE and here we are dieing for your visit. i´d like to see you one day! it´s a dream for me... please.

I love EVILE! your sound makes me blow my head! you´re awesome guys!

here some videos that who we are in chile...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-RYXEtRWlI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-RYXEtRWlI[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
Podgie:

yes i do eat sandwiches, i really like them. Hot fresh chicken in hot fresh tiger loaf is a favourite!

Hetzer:

I'm not a good enough singer for anyone to want me to do any guest stuff, i don't mean that in a "fishing for praise way" but it's true, i'm nowhere as good a singer as i want to be. I could be a lot better, especially now i haven't sung for 6 months, my voice has gone completely, i did my scales for the first time last week and ran out of breath, coughed after every run haha.

All Shall Fall:

If i'm allowed time travel i would go back to the late 60's and play with Creedence Clearwater Revival.

No plans for USA, we are desperate to do it but it's hard for us to do, especially now we have no record label or manager. It would have to be self arranged, we will be looking into it when we get back up and running.

Alex Trace:

Same answer as above for Russia, would love to but it's hard to do.

Joey 1320:

Would love to come to chile!! same answer as above im afraid.

So who has any questions? now's your chance, anything you ever wanted to know about evile if you didn't already....

Thoughts on the X-Men movies? My sister and I rewatched 1-3 recently and... I have some opinions on them. All bad. :lol:

Captain, do you have any singing tips for a poor musician who wants to do more than just death metal vocals once in a while? Technique, practice regime, anything?

...Please. Manners and all that.

No plans for USA, we are desperate to do it but it's hard for us to do, especially now we have no record label or manager. It would have to be self arranged, we will be looking into it when we get back up and running.

Wait, you guys aren't on Earache anymore?

Hetzer:

I'm not a good enough singer for anyone to want me to do any guest stuff...

28389645.jpg

Keenan:

x-men 1 - average, pretty much responsible for how popular superhero movies are nowadays so it deserves credit for that.

x-men 2 - very very good film, one of them rare sequels that is better than the original, it's a better made film, far more interesting.

x-men 3 - dreadful, totally mishandled the phoenix storyline, thank the superhero gods that days of future past completely erases that film from existence (except from wolverine)

Days of future past - excellent! genuinely exciting and well paced film, especially considering how many characters it packs in. quicksilver steals the entire film.

x men origins wolverine - shit

the wolverine - decent effort but descends into complete stupidity from about a third of the way through. try harder.

Ingram:

yes plenty, but typing them on a forum would be useless, they need to be shown, its all breathing exercises and diaphragm things and placing the air in the right place in your mouth, lessons are the way to go!

Thatguythatlikesmetal:

That's right! we have finished our deal, we have no record label anymore, so whatever we do in the future is completely unknown for now, you may not see a new record for a long time BUT we haven't toured skull yet. so there's that to sort out first.

Ol is with earache though, he signed a solo deal with them.

Zerostatic:

Maybe we already have a new guitar player and we just haven't told anybody yet :)

Thatguythatlikesmetal:

That's right! we have finished our deal, we have no record label anymore, so whatever we do in the future is completely unknown for now, you may not see a new record for a long time BUT we haven't toured skull yet. so there's that to sort out first.

Ol is with earache though, he signed a solo deal with them.

Yeah, I had heard he signed with Earache to put out his solo album later this year. Interesting to hear you guys aren't signed with them anymore, they had no interest in resigning? Either way, it's just glad to hear you guys are going on, loved the band since 2008ish.

Also god damnit I want pictures of your custom guitar. That thing is beastly.

afraid of what? you´re fucking awesome! we have been expecting your new album because evile can´t die! EVILE TILL´DIE!
are you think about the fact that your new guitarrist could be in other country?
and... matt...can you tell if evile has been writing some songs or material?
pd: sorry but i have to tell you, i love you <3