"I want my knife back, and my scalpel, and my dignity"

lurch70

Sep 27, 2002
NYC
According to a posting on the Earache Records-affiliated web site www.metaltracks.com, strong rumours gathered from the mouths of Jeff Walker and Bill Steer of Liverpool gore grind superstars CARCASS and Adrian Erlandsson (CRADLE OF FILTH), formerly of Swedish melodic death metal masters AT THE GATES, at the recent Metal Hammer Awards in London suggest that both bands are considering reforming and going on tour together in the near future. No further information is currently available.

:erk:

O
M
F
G

The Carcass thing. Heard the At the Gates rumoUr awhile back, that'd be nifty too. But there's no Carcass without Ken Owen really.

:erk:

THE HAUNTED bassist Jonas Björler has contacted BLABBERMOUTH.NET to refute a rumor that his former band, legendary Swedish thrashers AT THE GATES, may be reuniting for a possible tour.

A June 22, 2005 posting on the Earache Records-affiliated web site www.metaltracks.com indicated that Jeff Walker and Bill Steer of Liverpool gore grind superstars CARCASS and ex-AT THE GATES drummer Adrian Erlandsson hinted at the recent Metal Hammer Awards in London that both bands are considering reforming and going on tour together in the near future.

In an e-mail sent to BLABBERMOUTH.NET, Björler said, "Just wanted to tell you that the rumours about the AT THE GATES reunion are untrue."

Former CARCASS frontman Jeff Walker has contacted BLABBERMOUTH.NET to refute a rumor that the much-missed Liverpool, U.K.-based gore-grind pioneers may be reuniting for a possible tour.

A June 22, 2005 posting on the Earache Records-affiliated web site www.metaltracks.com indicated that Walker, along with former CARCASS guitarist Bill Steer and ex-AT THE GATES drummer Adrian Erlandsson, hinted at the recent Metal Hammer Awards in London that the two bands are considering reforming and going on tour together in the near future.

In an e-mail sent to BLABBERMOUTH.NET, Walker said, "For the record, Bill Steer wasn't even at the Metal Hammer awards and I didn't speak to Adrian that night! I'd find the whole matter hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that the rumor is probably gonna put a few people's noses out of joint..."

suckage

Oh yeah:

Lies - you believe them all
Lies - you swallow them whole
Lies, lies, half truths misinformation and...
Lies - you believe them all
Lies - you swallow them whole
Lies, lies, half truths misinformation and...
...lies

:kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

KILL TULLY said:
I like Swansong as well NADy-poo =) =)

And Blackstar.
AND NOW WE DANCE! :loco:

I've had Blackstar for years but only really listened to it once. One of these days I'll give it a proper hoo ha, or something.

Maybe you'll dance with me then! :Spin:

I don't understand Carcass fans that balked when they evolved, I mean fookin' hell like you couldn't see it a mile away. They became less extreme with every release starting from the beginning.