I want new Testament RIGHT FUCKING NOW

Originally posted by The Omnipotent Bob

What the fuck is this???? I'll admit that souls of Black was rather disappointing, but it did have some killer tracks, and coming on the heels of one of their best and most successfull selling album to date is a hard thing to top. What the fuck is wrong w/ you saying PWYP sucks. What kind of a fan are you??? That album is legendary and packed full of killer tracks. Every one them shreds. And what the fuck is up w/ the rest of this board not defending this album and ripping this dumbass a new one???? What happened to this board.........

Right, PWYP was killer. Still, the man has a right to speak his mind, even if he is a lameass!

I am EAGERLY awaiting the new Testament!

As for Dark Lord, I haven't checked them out yet, other than the sample mp-3 on their home-page (Rapture), which sounded cool enough.

One way that the new Testament would top The Gathering in my book: more all-out shredding! The kind of shredding they did on Legacy, where the guitars sound like a butcher whacking fat chunks of flesh with his butcher-knife at 150 mph!! ;)

Originally posted by Bubonic Chronic

So go buy one, they're not that expensive. :D

It's handy to have around when you run out of rolling papers, too!

LOL! Yeah, I have an idea... Steal some from the local church and use them to light the logs in the fire-place (winter in Sweden's f**king cold)! I hear that cheap paper they use burns reeaally good!

:D