I Want Out?

Hi yall.....

Ok... as im a slack poster.... i just might as well say everything on the one thread...doh....!!!!

Firstly....Welcome back round 7th and EC... havent heard much from you guys at all lately.... hope all is well and you can retrieve some more enthusiasm in time for the img again..... :)

Good luck on the moves both you EC and Maidenman.... just much sure you pack and move ya drums FIRST... then come back for the missus and furniture.... heheheh ;)

Ok.... heres were i think were at with tha recordings.... ill need help on a few though....

TAME : Just awaiting final mix...and vocals (reference track available)
7TH : Need part 2 and 3 bass... Rabs guitars 1,2,3 (Waiting for bass first)... vocals (Part 1 reference track available)
CHILDREN : Drums, bass completed... waiting for all guitars and vocals
THE TOWER : Drums and guitars completed, bass in progress then just need vocals (Reference track w/out bass available)
I WANT OUT : I have no idea...need help here lads...??????
IVE GOT THE FIRE : I think drums and guitars finished, waiting on a lil ad-in for bass, need vocals.
WOMEN IN UNIFORM : Think instruments are completed, need vocals.
CHEMICAL WEDDING : Drums completed... guitars in progress ( my next number) need bass then vox.

I cant remember if anything else is in progress, think there is one were jim and 7th are singing together...cant remember the name but.....If anyone wants to update or ad here please help...

Thanx all....

Meds.

Spot on. You got it pretty much right.

I'm copying my new I've got the fire tracks and solo up to Virus's FTP in a few (myplay is down). After that, I will send up my final karaoke version of To Tame A Land.

No sound effects on To Tame Adde...sorry..I could not get any of them to add to the song.

You need to talk to MaidenMan about I want Out. I think he was looking for people to help him sing backup vocal parts.

You need to talk to Crossy about Wasting Love..although now that he has a POD, he probably has motivation to get done quicker! ;)

The one where Jim and 7th sing together is One You Love To Hate...and thats done!

Ok..look for my tracks on Virus FTP soon!

yeah..i need some voices on this one. I'll go ahead and do the ref for the backin parts i need. i'd like to get everyone to do it. I think it'll sound great. Give me a few more days and I'll have this done. other than that this puppy is ready:)