I want I Want Out!

Ok, thanks. I found a real audio file of it. Cool song. Helloween's name and imagery with the pumpkins and such kept me from being able to take them seriously as musicians so I never really got into them. It's a shame though because I like some of their songs I've heard.

Where is the IMG version?

i dont know??
I laid a lead vox track down we "were" waiting for some of the guy's to do the backing I WANT OUT but i guess no one did...

your voice on the other hand would be perfect i think for the backing vox track...

clean like on crazy and dubbed over like on women:headbang:

if you would? that would make me a happy man:D

Does anyone have a mix available?

If the individual tracks are still around somewhere I'm willing to download them and do a mix if the original mixer is too busy.

Ok well.. I know all about this one.

All the tracks were complete. Maidenman was holding off for some people to scream 'I want Out' for a backing track (this track would be lost without it).

I had started working on a karaoke track when things picked up about a month ago and we started working on resurrecting old tracks...but then Maidenman came back and said he would finish it up...and that is where we are today.

I can mix down what I have for it if that will help you record vocals to it hyde. That should be useable by MM. This track will take some work for the final..something I was not looking forward to doing...Maidenman said he almost had the mix done. I am about 60% towards having a mix done...and the other 40% did not look like fun...

Copied up to my myplay locker. I think you know the passwd hyde.

Keep in mind..this is a 60% done mix. I never even came close to finishing it....and I just slapped 7ths vox track as he gave it to me on top..so it totally sticks out like a sore-thumb...and now that I am listening to it..one of the guitars drops out at one point..wtf? :lol:

Thanks Rabies got it.:)

I did my backing track. It is hopefully in my locker.
There is bleed over from the headphones in a couple of spots that shouldn't be a problem to fix if it is audible in the mix.

I didn't do any production on it at all. It's my voice dry ,hopefully in key and harmonious.:lol: I left it dry so the mixer can add the effects that they want.

Let me know what you think.:)

Oh yeah, I didn't know what the background vox were saying on one part so I did what I thought it sounded like they were saying.

You guys think I should go ahead and start mixing it? Or should we wait on MM?

I am way behind on mixing. I've given myself the excuse that I am waiting on 7th to finish up the Beast vox track...but its a poor one. SoundForge went kaput on me...I still need to finish up Total Eclipse...oh..its been a bad week.

Originally posted by rabies
You guys think I should go ahead and start mixing it? Or should we wait on MM?

I am way behind on mixing. I've given myself the excuse that I am waiting on 7th to finish up the Beast vox track...but its a poor one. SoundForge went kaput on me...I still need to finish up Total Eclipse...oh..its been a bad week.

haaaaayyyyou sayin my vox are poor:mad: :heh: :D ;)