Dudes!

rabies

Proud IMG Guitarist!
Apr 16, 2001
Maryland USA
Visit site
Hey all,

Its been so f'ing quiet in here. That sucks! C'mon peeps..lets get some excitement happening.

So..what is everybody working on?

Me? Well..I finished up all my parts for Total Eclipse a while back. I have been practising my solo for The Number of the Beast for a while.. I did a take a couple nights ago that was not too shabby..but I had a slight headache then..so I want to see if i can put a bit more 'feel' into it. Expect something in a couple days MM! :)

Other than that..I am at a crossroads. Really wanna work on Losfer words...but waiting on the DT and BT there...Not sure what I should do about Eagles since Hyde abandoned the project :cry: ...and on the side I am still working on my spectacular version of The Tower. I have been playing along to Aces High a lot lately. I am really thinking we should redo that one. Hope the original players don't get to offended when I point out that song is one of the IMG's weaker ones..

So..lets hear from y'all. What is everybody up to?

Hey Rabies.
*I'm waiting for the drum track to Losfer Words.

*Waiting for the mix on The Assassin. I need to record a a few seconds but need the guitars to be accurate with the timing.

*I have the drum track for The Clairvoyant, but I want to wait to see if Tormentor comes through with the track. I'm ready to record but figured what the hell, let Tormentor walk the talk.

* Not sure where we are with Phantom.

* Eagles, lets get this one done. We had some tuning issues. Where are we? What tracks need to be redone?

* I want to record the Clansman over. Need to fix a few sections where I really screwed up on.

* Thats about it for tonight. It's been very quiet the past few months. I check the board every night, sometimes twice a night in hopes of starting a new project or a new track is up.

Hope we get back into the grove we had and start to produce the quality music that we can.

Where is everyone else with there tracks?
Cheers
Constantine

Constantine, I am glad you are back in the swing of things. :D \

..about the tracks we are on together:

Eagles: I'll go over everything we have to date, and find out what needs to be done. Most likely, I'll just tune my guitar perfectly to the bass track you submitted and pound out all the guitar parts. I agree..lets get this one done. Its only been 'in progress' since day 3 of the IMG's conception! :D

Clansman: I really wanted ploughman to redo his drum track with his new setup. I had some timing issues with his original drumtrack and your basstrack. Sadly, I have not heard from him in a while.

Losfer: I'm just waiting to hear what you two do! I can't wait for this one.

I'm currently trying not to die because of schoolwork and trying to work on my timing on Clairvoyant. Also, I'm spending way too much time on the Internet.

I have a shiteloads of schoolwork to do, my exam week starts this friday and the next week is my last 'real' schoolweek. After that it's month or so vacation for studying for my matriculation examination.

In other words: I'm screwed.

Hey lads...

SEVENTH SON FINAL : Just trying to find a lotta time to give this one the final going over.... not too far i way i keep promising....but ill get there asap..... ;)

CLAIRVOYANT : My guitars are done...just waiting for eddy and tormentor to come through.......

ASSASSIN : Still waiting on some tab from crossy here...things sound a lil tricky to wing my way through.... as soon as i have the music...ill learn and try to record it....!!!

And thats about it for me i think..... but while im here id like to sign up on phantom of the opera again.... as soon as MM can pump out a revised drum track....

Also.... if u need another axeman on losfer words...im keen...!!!?? I think rabs u nominated all tracks on this one.... if so thats cool.... but id love to duel out some wicked harms with ya again... ;) If not ill just drum out one of me own for me own ears....!!!

Any chance of a sneak preview of your tower mix rabs.... ;)

Rock hard lads....

Meds

You and Adde signed up for a version of losfer...and so I was going to do my own version. However, since Adde is lying low for awhile, we can certainly team up and do this. This time, I think I want Dave's part.

Did a new vox track for I've Got the Fire.

Working intermittently on The Tower. Just haven't got the time yet with the new job. I've had to work every weekend this year so far.

Waiting on an original BT from EC as soon as he gets well....

Thats about it....

Sorry, i've been too busy. When ever I go to do a track it sounds like crap. Let alone I feel like when I do post one its not up to any standard anyway.

Medsy, i'll try and get the tab scanned for you tonight.

Rabs, you can redo Aces High. I didn't do a great job at it and my mix was bad.

IC - dude you are being way too hard on yourself. Your latest tracks for Total Eclipse rocks! In fact, your rhythm tracks sound way better than mine!

As for Aces High, it was not an individual performance that made it weak. It just did not come together very nicely. As a mixer, you can only do so much.

Everytime I do a track, it sounds like crap too. I just realize at one point that my playing will never sound like Adrian or Dave (or Jannick)...hell, if it did, I'd be a rock star!

Chin up mate. You are a solid contributor to this group. The sounds you are making with the POD are certainly among the best!

Thats cool guys. I'm just having troubles getting a good track out there thats all. Hopefully it will pass.

If you ever want another guitar for Aces High I would be happy to do it. If you want me that is hehe :)